What's your favourite slang term for vagina?

I just say pussy. Rarely twat in non-sexual cases.

In Sweden many people call it "fiffi", it's like fanny in English :)

Muff is mutta in Swedish lol

Probably "pussy".

Gentleman Wealden - mine was a tuppence when I was little too!

Coo-Coo... and sometimes Pussy or Fanny

Absolutely love Vivien, might be my new favourite 😂😂😂 well done. Oh half often says foofi, but I think it's to confuse me, English is my second language. A while ago I have been educated by a friend who called it front bum lol love that one as well.

So normaly its pussy or cunt when talk dirty with hubby when talking with kids its always been mini.
With the girl friends we talked and laughed over our slot machines.
If talking about someone that puts it about we have called someone a gapping gash.
I think there's lots of names for a minge out there

Lady lips is another

Lady lips is another

Depending on the context I kinda like Foof, I often just say "down there" rather than give it a name. I once had a guy tell me he liked my "Tickly bits" which I thought was funny but in a good way!

I agree that Vivian is a great name for it :)

My male friend calls it a 'badly packed kebab', not at all pleasant but pretty funny!

He calls it pussy or canny but I like slit

Fanny not canny

I love punani, but usually it's pussy. Another fun one is vajayjay, always makes me giggle :)

Hands All Over wrote:

I love punani, but usually it's pussy. Another fun one is vajayjay, always makes me giggle :)

We use vajayjay in polite company, as a reference to that comedy about Health & Safety, where the daughter's girlfriend was using DJ Vajayjay. In private, pussy or c**t, the latter being mostly in a sexual context.

Chocha is my favourite.

I usually say pussy in a sexual context.

We had a discussion in the office about this. (What can I say, we were bored!)

So, Pink Palace, Pleasuredome (as in Welcome to the...), and Velvet Purse were all mentioned.

One 20 year old calls hers her Cum Collector.

One lady said her bloke called hers His Cock Warmer.

Another said her bloke called hers Anna and her rear Botting after the Sky News presenter.

One said hers was her Brosnan (as in Pierced Brosnan).

And finally, one mentioned that as a child, her brothers was Willy, hers was her Wonka, and round the back was the Chocolate Factory!

This thread has me giggling to myself like a crazy lady. Next time I see the husband I'm gonna refer to it as my Vivien. See what happens.

"Fufu", "sausage-wallet" or "foof"