What's your favourite slang term for vagina?

I'm quite happy to use vagina when it's not for sexy or playful purposes.

When I'm talking about them with a partner or friend in a playful but not sexy time way I use Princess Parts. It used to be Lady Parts but I upgraded them :)

I'm rubbish at referring to it in moments of passion, so goodness knows what I'd use them. Probably c**t, just to be shocking, especially if in toppy mode.

Being on holiday I hadn't seen this thread, great stuff! some excellent replies.

One of wifeys names she uses when we have our role play situations is Pussy Morecum (Morecombe) so "Pussy" is a favourite in our household.

Pussy

I have learned some new ones from thsi thread - are some of these more specific to the uK? I had never heard fanny before for the vag - here a fanny would be a butt.

Pussy

I have learned some new ones from thsi thread - are some of these more specific to the uK? I had never heard fanny before for the vag - here a fanny would be a butt.

Yep. Fanny is British slang for the lady bits

This is a hard one i think it depends on mood. I go with the C word for rough sex and BDSM stuff but sex in general pussy. Minge if I'm being silly lol.

Pussy

Yeah what you yanks call a "fanny pack" we here in Blighty call a "bum bag".

I love the different names in this thread! But I still use pussy the most.

In public/family/friends i call it my Lily or vagina. .. in private its pussy, but thinking about it i dont really say it that much.

Some of these names have got me giggling, but my personal favourite still has to be pussy and is a favourite of the OH too

If anyone has herd of the comedian Kevin Wilson (Australian) he sings funny songs, not politically correct, but funny if your not easily offended. He has a song called "you can't say C**t in Canada" where he goes through a whole load of other names for a vigina. It makes me laugh, but I'm not easily offended.

Split whisker, beever, long eyed front bum, growler, hairy lasoo, and so on.

Quite a lot of the nurses at work call it a "flue". Like its a boiler or something?

I guess it's just a vigina to me. Sorry a little dull.

an ex of mine used to call it her Mimsy and took me a while to undersyand what she was meaning guess its just stuck in my head now lol

I quite like cootch because it's cute, but not too child-like, though I usually just use vagina.

I don't mind the c-word (depending on the context), but I've heard too many awkward teenage boys use pussy to not cringe at it.