What's your favourite "unofficial" toy? Confession time...

When I was out shopping recently in a kitchen department, I picked up a bright red silicone hand shaped oven glove. It has little bumps all over it together with the word "hot" which all stand proud of the hand. I know it's kinky, but it never made it to my kitchen, and is now part of my bedroom tool box. I love the feel and texture of it so much, it's perfect for a bit of correction and I can't wait to use it with my new spanking cream. Anyone else got any "unofficial secrets"?

Sonic toothbrush on the back of my glans mmmm

Our toy box contains a silicone spatular which is brilliant when used for a good spankling - hurts like hell but feels amazing !

I have a couple of wood and ceramic backed hairbrushes with dual purposes but I think that's about it...oh, I once bought a silicone spatula because it looked like it'd feel nice and stingy but it wasn't that great. Thoroughly boiled it and now it lives in the kitchen as intended, haha.

Yes we own a very large but light weight spanking ruler . It has all the correct measurments and markings on it but is quite light weight but large..It has the words "Please spank me " on the reverse side It used to be marketed by the other company that has a chain of stores .

We have used it in role plays but not as a spankiing implement . The edges are a little to sharp IMO.

Other things that we have used is a large wooden spoon and a proper old wooden hairbrush.

Spanking is a kink my Mrs is more into than me. I just bought the books to satisfy me that it is quite normal for a guy to hit is wife on the backside ! Its an issue that I had to satisy myself with first but I am OK with it now.

sleepycelia wrote:

I have a couple of wood and ceramic backed hairbrushes with dual purposes but I think that's about it...oh, I once bought a silicone spatula because it looked like it'd feel nice and stingy but it wasn't that great. Thoroughly boiled it and now it lives in the kitchen as intended, haha.

You do have to use it really, and I mean really hard !! We're on our 3rd one as we've broken the handles on the other 2 !!

Can't quote because I'm on my phone but yeah, I did that but it wasn't the kind of stinginess I like! I already have three solid silicone paddles from Tantus as it is though, so I might just have been spoiled already. Oh well!

Silicone paddles? Might have to look into those! ☺

My shower head, it detaches and has various settings. simply devine.

Those little plastic springy clips you use to close food bags are pretty efficient as nipple clamps and have found their way to the bedroom along with a plastic ruler .

Got a wooden spatula i get spanked with from the kitchen.

Socker Boppers - You can slide your fleshlight into the opening to hold it in place for hands free use!

I once tried a baloon whisk up my bum, felt nice but probably not the best choice(can nip), best kept for vaginal use. I've used a nice rounded teaspoon handle in my penis that felt good, would like to try that on my wife too, not sure she'd go for it!

Clothes pegs for clamps, ruler & my paddle brush for spanking :) xx

SK1966 wrote:

Sonic toothbrush on the back of my glans mmmm

Love it!!! Whose toothbrush do you use?

You've all made me feel so much better about my lovely oven glove! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

That oven glove sounds fab, where can I get one? Lol
We've used a wooden spoon and a ruler for spanking which are great! I also bought a plastic fly swatter from the pound shop but I've still to try it out 😉

Don't have any yet, but everyone's giving me great ideas, have to try some of these.

I have two little hand warming pads used for hiking but they are great to use the same as the heart one from Lovehoney

Got an old wooden ruler we use for spanking.

Definitely my electric toothbrush! OMG! Immediate orgasm!