What's your favourite "unofficial" toy? Confession time...

Bought a bottle of mead recently and the bottle neck is quite long so I reckon theres a chance thats going to be used when empty

mrd138 wrote:

Bought a bottle of mead recently and the bottle neck is quite long so I reckon theres a chance thats going to be used when empty

If its glass don't you could end very damaged.

LeilaK wrote:

That oven glove sounds fab, where can I get one? Lol
We've used a wooden spoon and a ruler for spanking which are great! I also bought a plastic fly swatter from the pound shop but I've still to try it out 😉

(Fly swatter) It's not one of those electronic zapper ones is it,, that could give you a buzz?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

That oven glove sounds fab, where can I get one? Lol
We've used a wooden spoon and a ruler for spanking which are great! I also bought a plastic fly swatter from the pound shop but I've still to try it out 😉

(Fly swatter) It's not one of those electronic zapper ones is it,, that could give you a buzz?

I don't think so for a quid.I was looking at these myself the other day . Likely to give you a sting rather than a buzz. and a mesh patterned bum !

When I was about 15, my grandma bought me a vibrating hot water bottle for Christmas. 'Nuff said, really!