What's your lonely island toy?

Lelo Elise.I really like it and I am about to finish my review of it

TANGO!

Caps intended.

I'm changing mine to the Lelo Mona2, just got it and can't put it down.

Lelo Large Smart Wand! I'd go for the pure wand or one of my favourite plugs otherwise, but I don't fancy diy-ing lube out of aloe plants.

sleepycelia wrote:

Lelo Large Smart Wand! I'd go for the pure wand or one of my favourite plugs otherwise, but I don't fancy diy-ing lube out of aloe plants.

There might be coconuts? ;-)

The last 4-5 answers on here are Lelo products - I don't understand how they've completely slipped under my radar. They all look amazing!

If it's just me on the island I'll take my fleshlight. But if it's me and Mrs TJ it'll have to be our Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit. That's without doubt the current favourite.

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

Haha <3 I love that set too. But yes - there's power!

Talking about the TC rechargeable rabbit... I wrote a review for it, a day or two ago, as a joke I was going to show to my OH. (I wasn't planning on submitting it, just showing it to her before I pushed submit while it was on the "preview" page) It was written as a poem, in small verses on rhyme, it was called "Yes, Yes, Yes! (And ode)". However, I saw that the formatting wouldn't work out because of the line breaks, so I went back to try to edit it.... but pushed the wrong button.

They're going to think someone wrote a review and had a seizure at the same time... So embarassing. >.<

Just read your review. Love it! Just a tip - although I bought one for Mrs TJ, I've managed to cum with it too by wrapping the bunny ears round my penis (sit the ears on your banjo string and the shaft on the other side of your helmet) and gently rocking it up and down. It's brilliant!

Troubled Joe wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

Haha <3 I love that set too. But yes - there's power!

Talking about the TC rechargeable rabbit... I wrote a review for it, a day or two ago, as a joke I was going to show to my OH. (I wasn't planning on submitting it, just showing it to her before I pushed submit while it was on the "preview" page) It was written as a poem, in small verses on rhyme, it was called "Yes, Yes, Yes! (And ode)". However, I saw that the formatting wouldn't work out because of the line breaks, so I went back to try to edit it.... but pushed the wrong button.

They're going to think someone wrote a review and had a seizure at the same time... So embarassing. >.<

Just read your review. Love it! Just a tip - although I bought one for Mrs TJ, I've managed to cum with it too by wrapping the bunny ears round my penis (sit the ears on your banjo string and the shaft on the other side of your helmet) and gently rocking it up and down. It's brilliant!

That's an interesting tip Troubled Joe, but there ain't no bloke bits in this relationship ;-)