What's your lonely island toy?

Ladies and gentlemen, and anyone elsewhere on the spectrum!

You are stranded on a lonely island, and you can only bring one toy.
Which would it be?

(You can choose if you're alone or with a partner)

For me it would be the Humdinger: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21149
We're the best of friends her an I... will have to replace her with a new version soon though, cause she's getting old ;-)

I'm assuming the island has electricity, then this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

the Trcey Cox supersex Rechargable bullet.

But if there is no electic then the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo. (I could always use it to club animals over the head to get my dinner. Lol!)

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm assuming the island has electricity, then this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

the Trcey Cox supersex Rechargable bullet.

But if there is no electic then the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo. (I could always use it to club animals over the head to get my dinner. Lol!)

Yes! Let's assume some electricity, just in case someone wants to bring their wands!
That bullet is really dainty! I like the look of it.

And yes,goodness... one can really never get enough glass?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

This was bought for me as a gift by an incredible, generous person here (you know who you are!) and I have been in love ever since. It's an easy call for me :)

Plus, tempered glass could be used a lot in a survival situation. Cracking nuts, hammering, weapon against marauding small animals... not a bad wee multitool. This one may even be able to double as bait in a sea trap! (I'm aware I'm ridiculous, don't worry.)

Best toy in the world and no need for electricity either: my husband! And he can also help with hunting down (or catching) dinner, amongst many other things. :)

If I could only have one, lube, but first choice would have been a butt plug but would require lube too, I'm sure I could get creative if I just had the lube though.

Shadow Collector wrote:

This was bought for me as a gift by an incredible, generous person here (you know who you are!) and I have been in love ever since. It's an easy call for me :)

Plus, tempered glass could be used a lot in a survival situation. Cracking nuts, hammering, weapon against marauding small animals... not a bad wee multitool. This one may even be able to double as bait in a sea trap! (I'm aware I'm ridiculous, don't worry.)

That looks magnificent O.o *adds it to shopping list*
Also, I totally buy that as sea trap bait... it's practically sea food. And after it's used it will... with the smell...no? Too far?

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

That looks magnificent O.o *adds it to shopping list*
Also, I totally buy that as sea trap bait... it's practically sea food. And after it's used it will... with the smell...no? Too far?

...... BWAHAHA! Hehe, I spat coke over my laptop! :D

Meters and meters of bondage rope so I could make a raft and go back home.

Nah, joking, though bondage rope would be optimal for everyday uses.

I'd say lots of lube though, you never know how your body is going to react to being stranded on an island... I can live without toys, but lubrication is kind of essential, even for toyless solo play.

I do love how so many answers are "what toy would you choose for survival" ;-)

njoy 11 stainless steel dildo... sex toy and a weapon if needed

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Ever the practical lot, we are :P

Shadow Collector wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Ever the practical lot, we are :P

Then I want to change my toy to a practical one too! (considering the other one is battery driven anyway...)

I now choose one of my shiny, shiny glass dildos! It's a toy, a weapon, and I can use the glare to signal passing ships! And possible lure sea-things up to shore at night.. If like... I can make a flame. In which case I'll just use the fire anyway, so never mind the last bit. But yes! Glass dildo!

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Lol, yep, pretty sure it goes:
Physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem, self-actualisation, sex toys.

Indeed, but to be fair, I said you could choose to be there with a partner, and there would be electricity ;-)

Clearly a cultural thing. Where I come from "Lonely island ______" is a quite common way of saying "what's the _____ you would pick if you could only have one for the rest of your life"

Happy Rabbit 2, without a doubt!

My Vixen Mustang dildo and If husband gets eaten by angry tribe men or sharks I still have the beautiful Mustang.

Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

Haha <3 I love that set too. But yes - there's power!

Talking about the TC rechargeable rabbit... I wrote a review for it, a day or two ago, as a joke I was going to show to my OH. (I wasn't planning on submitting it, just showing it to her before I pushed submit while it was on the "preview" page) It was written as a poem, in small verses on rhyme, it was called "Yes, Yes, Yes! (And ode)". However, I saw that the formatting wouldn't work out because of the line breaks, so I went back to try to edit it.... but pushed the wrong button.

They're going to think someone wrote a review and had a seizure at the same time... So embarassing. >.<

Wand, wand, wand, wand and errrrr,, WAND !! Lol