What's your preference

Vaginal or clitoral stimulation ?

My oh likes clitoral over anything else and finds it hard to come through penetration is this common and is squirting possible being wired this way so to speak ?

Clitoral.
Most women prefer that. Most women can't orgasm without clitoral stipulations.
A lot of us find it hard to squirt due to not being able to relax enough to do so.

Interesting thread, will be watching this one. My wife needs clitoral stimulation.

I'm 100% sure that someone on this forum has stated that they've been able to squirt through clitoral stimulation, I just can't remember who it was, so hopefully they'll see this soon.

One thing you could ask your wife - has she ever felt the need to urinate during any sort of sexual activity? This is usually the tell tale sign that you are close to squirting. A lot of people seem to back off and have to slow down at this point, but if you kept on going, I think it would happen.

Another thing is being able to relax enough. Many women, including myself, tense up when an orgasam is near. It's so difficult to try and relax and keep calm, it's an involuntary action that just makes all your body tense so much. I've tried to breath through it, and have succeeded a few times but I really think this is something that needs practice.

It probably will take a while to have any effects so don't get your hopes up too much just yet, but it's really lovely you're going to the effort to understand her boy more and find out if this is possible.

Best of luck :)

I definietly need clitoral stimulation to orgasm. That being said, after my first orgasm it's easy for me to orgasm with any stimulation.
I played a game with my girlfriend where she could see how many times she could give me the lovely gift of an orgasm after one clitoral orgasm without any more clitoral stimulation... It was 7.

Only 30% of women can orgasm through penetration, so for the most part, if you don't touch her clit, you're not going to please her.

All my love x

Vaginal by FAR

My clit does literally nothing for me

**Plus once I get into it with hard vibes this rush just comes and dshfijvcz it's great

Direct stimulation of my clit does nothing for me, I'm afraid - it's far too sensitive and intense that I just want to flinch away from whatever is stimulating it. I much prefer stimulating my vulva - so my clitoris through my labia and clitoral hood, but also the nerves at my vaginal entrance; that gives me really strong orgasms.

I've squirted from that once; at the time, I didn't know anything about squirting so I thought it was urine instead and panicked/worried about it so much that I completely lost the orgasm. ^^;

I do love g-spot stimulation, though - it'sā€” well, it's an almost sure-fire way to make me orgasm. I find it hard to give myself g-spot orgasms, though, just because of the angle - I can't get my fingers deep enough or move them in the hard, fast motion that my partner can.

I almost always gush from g-spot stimulation and, depending on the angle and position that my partner stimulates my g-spot from, have actually squirted more than once.

Clitoral every time

Clitoral for me too, it's essentail for me to reach orgasms

Clitoral for me although I do like to feel 'full' too. Ive only ever squirted on my second orgasm maybe Im less sensitive or more relaxed that way.

Clitoral for me :)

I can orgasm from clitoral, vaginal or anal stimulation, or a mixture, but I've never been able to squirt, so I'm not much help on that front

My OH usually needs clit stimulation to cum. We both know where her g spot is and she does orgasm that way but involve the clit and one orgasm turns into many.

She has learnt how to gush in the last year and then squirt about 4 months ago. She can only ever do it through clit stimulation and it doesn't happen everytime and only usually after a couple if non wet orgasms or at the end of a multi orgasm. For her it's the tango mainly and the wand occasionally that do the trick. There's one specific spot that makes her squirt but she needs to be relaxed which for her includes waterproofing the bed.

I can orgasm both ways. But lot of women cannot orgasm through penetration so yes, it is common. And I only learnt it after years of practice. I only reached my first vaginal orgasm last year in February and for few months it was rare event. I have to say since about November I reach it every time I decide to have one. And the range of toys I reached it with is slowly increasing.

There are times when I prefer one over the other. Sometimes I really feel the need for clitoral orgasm, while other toys I could feel the want for vaginal. And sometimes I do both.

As for squirting, yes some women do squirt through clitoral stimulation. I do not think its that uncommon, heard several women saying they can squirt from clitoral stimulation.

I admit am one of the women, who would rather not squirt. I actually read on few discussions comments from few women who said it does not feel really that much better to their regular orgasms, and it is not worth the mess.

But some other say it is much better. So like any orgasm it varies between women.

Clitoral for me. I've made myself squirt through gspot stimulation once before, and recently someone else managed to do it!! But because of the movement of his hand I think my clit was alway stimulated at the same time. Though I still can't orgasm solely through penetration, so indeed it is very different for each woman.

Interesting, My OH can't orgasm from clitoral, she's never been able to. She can however orgasm fairly easily from penetration alone.

Ikey wrote:

Interesting, My OH can't orgasm from clitoral, she's never been able to. She can however orgasm fairly easily from penetration alone.

Yes, some women are like that. But I think they are in minority. Some can orgasm both clitorally and through penetration easily. Some, like me, learn to orgasm through penetration after some experimentation. But lot of women can just orgasm through clitoral stimulation.

clitoral is pretty much essential for me, I have orgasmed without it before, but for me it's quite unusual for that to happen. I find my best orgasms come from penetration and clitoral stimulation combined x

Yes combined is more effective for me. Clitoral can be an issue.. I can actually go through the full process, but miss the orgasm all together with direct solo clit stimulation.