What's your preference

Clitoral, but orgasms that include stimulating clot with a vibe and OH stimulating g spot with fingers are the most intense, but still don't lead to squirting, yet!!!

Clitoral > vaginal

I'm so jealous of all of the ladies that can squirt! :( I've tried for years but I can't find my g-spot and my girlfriend can't either so I have come (winkwink) to the conclusion that I don't have a g-spot, or at least I don't enjoy that stimulation.

That being sad! I do like having things in me. Not long things, but a little thicker than the average weenie (I'm gay, I wouldn't really know, I'm just going by sex toys) and moving that does feel amazing, once I've warmed up.

I like them both but I suppose that my most acute and quickest orgasms come from my clitoris, and stimulation there. I do enjoy having my vagina penetrated too, of course, but if often takes me much longer to come that way, and although sometimes my orgasm that way is amazing, it can be disappointing more often than a clitoral one.

I don't find that either are more or less likely to make me squirt, because although I do ejaculate quite often, I do it rather erratically.

Both please love both I perfer Vaginal as I squirt which I love doing

Clitoral definitely to get me going can be combined but penetration straight off doesn't do a deal for me

My OH finds the combination of the rabbit ears and penetration exquisite but it's the ears providing the clitoral stimulation that do it. She likes to hold back and tease herself to the point where she has to get go. Often explosively.

She does orgasm through penetration alone, especially if it's a frantic quickie.

As squirting has been mentioned, I thought I would add that she tends to squirt when VERY turned on, having a good seeing to (in a manner of speaking) by me rubbing the end of my cock on her clit. Sometimes the sensitivity is so much she can't bear it and I have to stop. Other times (mainly when intoxicated) she will gush quite a lot and let herself go. I have no doubt the alcohol helps the inhibitions and she is a lot more relaxed. Can get a bit wet though but I'm not complaining :D

I can come from clitoral alone and vaginal alone, but to have a really intense orgasm I need both at the same time.

all are good but i can orgasm with just clit stimulation or vag/anal