What's your thoughts on solo time? How often do you touch yourself in a week?

Having a chat with the OH and I mentioned this to my OH, she is quite shy and wasn't getting into the conversation She asked me I was honest I said I do and see nothing off it, depending on mood or other scenarios I could do it once twice or three times a week. Just wondering what others think of it and how often do you do it... Interesting to see as I think the OH was embarrassed to say she does it(maybe she doesn't) I will never know..

1 Like

Errrrr.......loads πŸ˜›

Pretty much whenever I get the chance. I masturbate as often as possible during the day and always get in 2 good orgasms before going to sleep at night xx

2 Likes

Terri JJ wrote:

Errrrr.......loads πŸ˜›

Pretty much whenever I get the chance. I masturbate as often as possible during the day and always get in 2 good orgasms before going to sleep at night xx

Good on ya... Love if the OH was straight out with answer like that....haha.....
1 Like

At least 3 or 4 times a week, depending on how I'm feeling, might be short or might be long more drawn out teasing play.

2 Likes

Maybe up to three times a week if I get the chance xD

1 Like

Varies...sometimes 3/4 times a day long sessions...quick ones...sometimes couple times a week...alot lately though...🀫

2 Likes

A couple of times a week solo before we started the chastity play.

Now, only when I'm told to.

1 Like

As i read that a daily draining helps prevent prostate trouble, i aim for daily. An apple a day etc! πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Once a week solo if I’m lucky.

1 Like

Looking at the reviews so far looks like it's normal enough to play solo ...... Think the OH is too shy to say she does do it..... Maybe she doesn't do it, but looking at the above quotes it seems normal enough for both genders....

1 Like

Pretty much daily, occasionally I'll skip a day but I tend to indulge in self care a lot. If daily sex with my boyfriend was an option it be far less but till that time we make it work.

1 Like

Often play with myself with my wife beside me.

1 Like

Normally 4 to 5 times a week

1 Like

Probably once a week, sometimes just a quick one other times for longer sessions. I know Mrs Bear does too and I watched her have an orgasm a week or so ago using her rabbit, that was cool. I have never done it in front of her though, one for the future maybe?

1 Like

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Often play with myself with my wife beside me.

Doesn't she join in? I love to watch my partner play but can never resist joining in.

I'm a frequent soloist as my partner drives long distance, but even when he's home I'll indulge for practical reasons like period pain or if he's got up before me and gone out (I wake up horny a lot).

1 Like

Depends on mood and how much sex I'm getting, usually 2-3 times a week.

1 Like

Do you think I should take up the topic with the OH again or just leave it be.... I was honest with my answer to her.... She got embarrassed as looking at the responses it seems common enough , just want her to express herself and enjoy her body as it will only improve our sexlife

hagions wrote:

Do you think I should take up the topic with the OH again or just leave it be.... I was honest with my answer to her.... She got embarrassed as looking at the responses it seems common enough , just want her to express herself and enjoy her body as it will only improve our sexlife

I think asking this question on a sex toy forum may skew the results a little... πŸ™‚

3 Likes

When ever i get the chance about 3/4 times a day

1 Like

For me it all depends on how often we are having sex I masturbate daily and often a couple of times a day. We try to have sex most days and when we do I don’t feel the need to masturbate as much but I do like to finish twice a day at least. My girlfriend wasn’t as comfortable masturbating before our relationship and was new to toys I’d say she does it 2/3 times a week but even if not having sex I like to bump her pleasure up in other ways.

2 Likes