When did you last do anything but? ( With partner. )

So I thought it would be kinda cool to make a sister thread for our 'When did you last have sex' thread.

We already have 'When did you last masterbate' and 'When did you last have something sexy in your ass'

But they're rather specific.

So here's a thread for basically anything sexual that doesn't come under penatrative sex or solo anal or solo masterbation!

2 Likes

Just now.

Wasn't expecting it at all....

Lady-J just ordered me to pull my pants down and wank.

She sat oposite me fully clothed and watched me, She then decided to film me doing it.

She teased me with that look in her eye and when she eventually told me " Come For Me! "

Well, I just had to go get cleaned up, What a mess! lol

Very erotic and very spontanious, Especially for Lady-J considering she's still not well.

So there ya go. I've started it, So who's next?

3 Likes

it would probably be back in october.

went on a date with the guy. we'd talked about sex and things of that nature before we met so i took condoms with me just in case

date progressed and we went back to his uni digs, kissed and groped and got naked

and the condoms didn't fit him! (they were too small)

so we hung out naked, he played with me and i with him ect.

1 Like

last night!

Some heavy foreplay and finished each other off with only hands...proper teenage kicks lol. I love love love that he can make me cum with only his hands, and vice versa. There is a power there that i havent really had with anyone elsem and he is much better at making me cum with his hands than i could ever be on my own.

Mmm xx

I'm not sure I want to go into too much detail, but BB has two wake up calls in the morning.

The first is the alarm in her mobile, the second is me and a nice big orgasm. I always finish with a big cuddle and whispering "Good morning" to her. There's just no better way to start the day

Bin dun. As they say.

And why not just use the sex thread? I don't think most people use that thread exclusively for penetration anyway?

Well, sunday night this week I gave OH a bj/handjob and I did something I've never, ever done with him before which will seem really basic to most but I swallowed . I had a bad experience 11 years ago with someone who gave me no warning and it was rather traumatic because I was young and very inexperienced!! So, although weve been together nearly 11 years I've never let him do it in my mouth before let alone swallowed. I don't know what came over me but it was nothing like I expected and actually quite nice and he was very pleased

bananadelight wrote:

Well, sunday night this week I gave OH a bj/handjob and I did something I've never, ever done with him before which will seem really basic to most but I swallowed External Media. I had a bad experience 11 years ago with someone who gave me no warning and it was rather traumatic because I was young and very inexperienced!! So, although weve been together nearly 11 years I've never let him do it in my mouth before let alone swallowed. I don't know what came over me but it was nothing like I expected and actually quite nice and he was very pleased External Media

bananadelight- i was in the same sort of situation as you- although i never had a bad experience like that i always had it in my mind that it was gross and always going to be. until recently i'd never swallowed all of my bf's cum but when it happened for the first time it was amazing and so nice and like your partner, he was very pleased and loved up afterwards!

so i hope you're learning to love it again!

anyway, our last unsexed sexy time- saturday night i gave my bf a long blow job on the sofa- it ended up lasting about 40mins! he really did take his time!

WandA wrote:

Bin dun. As they say.

And why not just use the sex thread? I don't think most people use that thread exclusively for penetration anyway?

I count the term "sex" as about as general as you can get! Since I class all acts of sexual pleasure with my OH as sex.

Adx

Yesterday I came home from work rather horny. Wrong time of the month though, and she wasn't in the mood either. So I kinda layed on the bed naked, and played with myself for a bit, teasing her. Until she picked up the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18695 which she'd ordered, and had arrived earlier. She promptly pressed it against my pereneum and gave me the shock of my life! My god I've never felt anything like that before and I know my body pretty well. I didn't cum but got very close very quickly and was a bit tensed up afterwards. So she held it there, sucked me a little and then let me finish myself off while she watched and held the vibrator in place

Mr Boob wrote:

Yesterday I came home from work rather horny. Wrong time of the month though, and she wasn't in the mood either. So I kinda layed on the bed naked, and played with myself for a bit, teasing her. Until she picked up the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18695 which she'd ordered, and had arrived earlier. She promptly pressed it against my pereneum and gave me the shock of my life! My god I've never felt anything like that before and I know my body pretty well. I didn't cum but got very close very quickly and was a bit tensed up afterwards. So she held it there, sucked me a little and then let me finish myself off while she watched and held the vibrator in place External Media

Sounds awesome dude ;)

Seduced wrote:

Mr Boob wrote:

Yesterday I came home from work rather horny. Wrong time of the month though, and she wasn't in the mood either. So I kinda layed on the bed naked, and played with myself for a bit, teasing her. Until she picked up the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18695 which she'd ordered, and had arrived earlier. She promptly pressed it against my pereneum and gave me the shock of my life! My god I've never felt anything like that before and I know my body pretty well. I didn't cum but got very close very quickly and was a bit tensed up afterwards. So she held it there, sucked me a little and then let me finish myself off while she watched and held the vibrator in place External Media

Sounds awesome dude ;)

yeah I am pretty fab ha ha ha External Media

Yay, it was and yeah you are pretty fab lol. Quite like the idea of being told to wank like Lady-J did to you too.

Mr Boob wrote:

Yay, it was and yeah you are pretty fab lol. Quite like the idea of being told to wank like Lady-J did to you too.

Yeh dude! I totally wasn't expecting it!

She really is coming out of her shell recently!

1 Like

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Bin dun. As they say.

I count the term "sex" as about as general as you can get! Since I class all acts of sexual pleasure with my OH as sex.

Adx

WandA wrote:

Bin dun. As they say.

To be honest I haven't looked through the entire thread. Would take to long lol! But To me it seems pretty much penatrative sex specific ( most of the time )

I just wanted to start a thread that was related to ANYTHING Not related to penatrative intercourse!

Also, And more importantly, I wanted to create a thread that gives off a message that being sexual and intimate doesn't have to include p to v penatration. Which for some people out there may be an issue currently for whatever reason ;)

See where it goes eh?

1 Like

That's fair enough Sed - personally I think it does the opposite (because it separates intimacy from PinV and intimacy from "other" stuff when to me they're one and the same) but noone's going to stop you starting a thread on it - I'd just rather use the other one personally because I don't see why oral is any different to PinV sex.

Adx

I think it's just in the way the title is phrased is interpretted by people. But either way, it kinda gets some of us thinking

Mr Boob wrote:

I think it's just in the way the title is phrased is interpretted by people. But either way, it kinda gets some of us thinking External Media

Yep I agree. External Media

Ouch, that wasn't nice of him LH, especially after all the effort you put in for him. I'd be tempted to give him a bit of payback, but I guess that won't help in the long run. I hope he at least apologised after.

sounds familiar, all but the other way round LH, except replace "hardly ever" with "never"!

Has he given any reason for not wanting to do it? I'm guessing you've already tried flavours etc.