When did you last do anything but? ( With partner. )

Maybe he's afraid he won't do a good enough job???

I know years ago that was one of my hang ups about giving oral sex.

Sorry it's put a downer on things for you hun! * Big hugs *

I'll be on here and fb most of the day if you want a chinwag sweetie ;) xx

Same with my wifey, although she has complained of taste in the past, she can't give any reason why not, except "she doesn't like to". I blame it on her just not being open to whatever sexual side she's got, and at the moment I've just given up with it. I'd say upbringing has something to do with it, but I know her parents were fairly open about sex. Maybe thats what put her off!

Anyway, you could always tie him to the bed, and ride his face until he learns to enjoy it!

Hopefully, if that doesn't give you ideas, it will at least raise a little smile.

For both of you.

I know when I'm not fully mentally aroused there feels like there are things I'd never want to do, but of course I do once I'm 'in the mood'. Then there are the things that will arouse me almost instantly.

Perhaps some people really do need to take tiny steps to get aroused (the problem may be, especially for fellas the cumming is easier to achieve before arousal so you may not get there if you cum). You seem to take these steps TC but she seems oblivious on another level!

I know that's not really useful but just something to restate because even if he adores it at times LH it may just feel a bit like a chore if he's 'switched off'. That really isn't a reflection on your pretty self, but rather his mindset.

Good luck to you both!

toycar69 wrote:

Same with my wifey, although she has complained of taste in the past, she can't give any reason why not, except "she doesn't like to". I blame it on her just not being open to whatever sexual side she's got, and at the moment I've just given up with it. I'd say upbringing has something to do with it, but I know her parents were fairly open about sex. Maybe thats what put her off!

Anyway, you could always tie him to the bed, and ride his face until he learns to enjoy it! External Media

Hopefully, if that doesn't give you ideas, it will at least raise a little smile.

It seems some people can just be more sexual than others. Maybe it's a bit like being a 'foodie', some people love food others tolerate it? So, find out her primal weakness and incorporate it into sex or bribe her!

Odd for me though really, because I've found sex quite enjoyable in the past...

I had an ex who would never give oral (but would take) except when he was drunk. Eventually he told me that it was the fear of it, he said he had been with a girl who was like the ice maiden and what ever he did he couldnt turn her on that way, which led him to think he was bad at it. So had that mind set stuck.

I think level of arousal has allot to do with it as well, with the ex I gave a BJ allmost to the point of O then moved in to 69 position and stopped what I was doing until he got the hint. Ok I didnt come the first time but I made over the top noises so he new I really liked what he was doing. After a few of these stop start BJs he got the hint!!

Not saying this works for all but it did for me xx

Awwww hun...... its so hard to try and feel loved and sexy when your OH has a low sex drive and isnt as open as you'd like about talking about why he is the way he is. Your amazing and im certain he loves you you know =)

Malteser81 wrote:

Awwww hun...... its so hard to try and feel loved and sexy when your OH has a low sex drive and isnt as open as you'd like about talking about why he is the way he is. Your amazing and im certain he loves you you know =)

Couldn't have said it better! And hello stranger! ;) xxx

By the way, My ass still stings from last night lol! What you like??? External Media

Seduced wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better! And hello stranger! ;) xxx

By the way, My ass still stings from last night lol! What you like??? External Media

=) Was on a bit of a high before a fall yesterday lol

I gathered :( You ok now though? * Hugs *

Loves huni wrote:

i do try to encourage him, noises, moans etc. but it doesnt seem to make any difference and yeah he does have a really low sex drive, i did ask the other day (when we werent having sex/it wasnt in the question) if when we do, could we possibly start having more foreplay because i know we did a bit at one point.. he sorta went 'meh dont see why not' so i just dont get it...

maybe ill start giving him really nice long slow and teasing blow jobs, not letting him come but getting him really aroused, then perhaps try something like 69 or even just take charge and sit on his face (perhaps ill get some really good restraints haha) and i may just try and put PinV sex on hold for a while to get him back into enjoying foreplay.. because like when he does it i remember him seeming to like it and once hes done it once or twice he seems more sexual for like a week so maybe its just getting him to try it again.. hmm i might just dress up nice and cook him tea for when he gets home from work...

Good old Pavlovian conditioning.External Media Get him salivating!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

It might sound a bit over the top as I've worded it but I think something like you suggest might work. It then means foreplay is associated with sex and his pleasure too.

Loves huni wrote:

thanks guys, very much appreciated! :)

*big squishy booby hugs to all!*

well mine are only licl but ill borrow some of malts ;) hehe :D

or maybe ill invent a new ass snuggle being as thats the 'flavour of the month' ;) xx

Hmmm, I'm intrigued now hun!

LH - has he ever shown any traits of being OCD?

I ask because I make faces of repulsion if I get "icky" things even on my hands (I used to be OCD and I still have traits) - WandA laughs when I get lube on my hands because I just don't like it - I can imagine if I ever licked pussy (not that I would of course ) I'd find it difficult even if mentally it was the sexiest thing in the world and physically I really enjoyed it - just because female "juices" can be quite thick.

He may find it sexy and love it at the time but initially he just has to get over that issue with it not being perfectly dry? If you can figure out what the issue is then 1) you can realise that it's *nothing* to do with anything you've done! and 2) you can work on it together!

You just need him to be totally upfront. And try your very best not to take it personally!

*Big hugs* you know how to find me if you need to chat lovely :)

Adxx

Congrats LH, I was only half joking when I suggested sitting on his face!

Hope its the first of many for you both.