When did you last have sex?

The almost inforced dry spell does something to me ha.
Itā€™s so good when I finally get it, it definitely feels like your wife said x

1 Like

That certainly sounds like it went from being in your bum to being in your vagina. Can someone tell me what Iā€™m missing? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We always wash his penis before going into my vagina, I just donā€™t write it down when Iā€™m writing on here

1 Like

So you did do anal?

Iā€™m a bit lost. :slightly_smiling_face: Either way, itā€™s generally good to mention if you gave it a wash, or used different condoms, just so people donā€™t think itā€™s okay to mix. Obviously the vagina is a delicate area, and mixing is ill-advised. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh sorry I get what you mean now :woman_facepalming: we do, do anal but not all the time, and wash him before we do vaginal :blush::+1:

1 Like

Perhaps we need one of those helpful rhymes? :slightly_smiling_face: Something like:

Going vagina to bum, no harm done :+1:
But bum then vagina; now thereā€™s poo inside there :slightly_frowning_face:

12 Likes

Had a great session on Monday night was last for us, hoping for some more tonightā€¦

We started really slow, I talked about my fantasy of her with another man and me getting sucked off whilst the unknown guy brought her to orgasm with his tongue and then his cockā€¦

All of this story telling did wonders and we had a good PiV sessionā€¦ Before we knew it, it was midnight

On the shark week thing, yeah the missus takes a week to recover and even though she is gagging for it at the end, the first session can be difficult as itā€™s still sore inside for her. Anyone else get this?

@Goth_Girl and @Ian_Chimp I just laughed out loud.
On lunch in the office. No way Iā€™m explaining why!

8 Likes

@Goth_Girl @Ian_Chimp @Mrs.John
Go from front to back while in the sack, but back to front is not good for the ā€¦ vagina. !

8 Likes

A couple days ago we got a whirlpool tub ā€¦ my wife went in and took her rabbit vibrator ā€¦ I watched her masturbate for a few minutes then walk in the bathroom ,she smiled and said come join me ā€¦ I climbed in and she came over the top of me and had the ride of her life

2 Likes

One up the bum no harm doneā€¦

Fanny to bumā€¦plenty of funā€¦

But go from bum to fannyā€¦

Could end up rammyā€¦

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t bring myself to finish the ryhemeā€¦OH hates the wordā€¦and not appropriate for the forum obviously. :pensive:

1 Like

I can feel a Brenna chastisement coming. :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve dusted off this topic, which seems to fit the bill nicely: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Sexy Slogans, Jingles and Rhymes (Oh, My!)

3 Likes

Fun and informative, thatā€™s why i like it here! :slightly_smiling_face:

:joy: that sounds a bit of guilty pleasure. Enjoy !!

1 Like

That sounds like a challenge for a good cause.:smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: lmfao cracked me up

1 Like

Sick of saying last time I had it :joy: been wanking myself silly lately though and really enjoying it :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like