When did you last have sex?

Yesterday, had some frustrating sex. I orgasmed twice with my womanizer before my husband came home from work and wanted a little more once he got home, so I held my bullet on my clit while he penetrated in missionary. I was getting close to climaxing and asked him to go harder, then he stopped and said, whoops, I thought you already finished, and proceeded to go limp because he had just cum :expressionless: Finished myself off with my bullet and glass dildo :roll_eyes:

I wanted a do over today. He warmed me up with some nipple play and fingering while I had my womanizer on my clit. He kept bumping it and the suction would slip off, so we had to keep fiddling with it. When I started to climax, he was in position ready to go with a condom on, so I lifted the womanizer so he could start thrusting, and he came in about 15 seconds :laughing::sweat_drops: I think that’s his favorite, when he waits until I’m just about there and can just pump and blow… Fine with me as long as I get a good orgasm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

Now he’s playing video games, and we’ll soon be off to bed :video_game: :zzz:

7 Likes