When did you last have sex?

Last night right before bed. He was squeezing my butt while I was trying to get to sleep. I asked if he liked squeezing my boobs or butt better, and he said boobs, but likes that he can squeeze my butt harder :bum2: I was going to just give him a quick hand job and started stroking really lightly, and he said, I’m so horny, you really know how to touch me :astonished: He never talks like this! :heart_eyes:

I wasn’t warmed up at all (and I was really tired) so I didn’t think I’d get to have an orgasm without more work, so I turned on my side and told him he could put it in :upside_down_face: He got a condom on so fast :joy: He asked if he needed to wait for me, and I said no, so he started pumping. It really turns me on when his thrusting changes, and I know he’s cumming with each last thrust :see_no_evil:

I wasn’t feeling good this weekend, so he’s been doting on me. I wanted to let him enjoy blowing his load without worrying about my orgasm (also so I could get to sleep :zzz:) Yesterday, I told him it’s oral week this week because I’m freshly waxed (I was joking) but before we went to sleep he said he’d do his best during oral week, so now I’m looking forward to it :orange_heart: I’m about to go sneak into something sexy and see what happens next :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes