When did you last have sex?

Oh no :frowning:

1 Like

About four or five days ago … longer than usual. Can’t even be bothered attempting it right now as a bit fed up of rejection.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts. I had that sometime ago and instead just had more fun doing solo play

Wednesday night, kids where away for the night. Had to work hard to put the oh in the mood. First time we had been alone in months.

Oh sorry to hear this, it’s surprising how much such behaviour can have a negative impact on a relationship. I hope that things get back to normal (or acceptable) for both of you asap.
Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

This morning.

Strapped down to the bed, blindfolded, nipples clamped and chained, inflatable vibrating butt plug and flickering tongue vibe on my glans through the bars in the chastity cage.
She pumped the plug up so big that I had to beg her to stop. She knows that when it gets uncomfortable I have to keep gringing my hips to try to shift the plug around inside me and she loves watching me do that. Once I’d stretched enough she inflated it even further then she started pulling on the nipple chains, squeezing my balls and using the vibrator on my glans. She kept me squirming for an hour or so but she wouldn’t let me come.
Since I was already stretched I swapped the inflatable plug for my very large (7.5" circumference) LH plug and I’m wearing that now.

I think I’m in for a naked submissive day today (and tomorrow as I’ll be wearing my anal hook, slave collar and nipple chains while I shave, lick and rim her).

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vasectomy - how long after?

Shark week has begun. Typically now more in the mood than I’ve been for weeks.
Hand job for Mr John this morning while he played with my boobs

6 Likes

We are normally pretty good, 2-3 times a week.

However we’ve been about 10 days at present without (although it was a great evening!).
We’ve just had the mother of all nightmare weeks.
The youngest one had a single child in her class get bloody covid at school so they all got sodding sent home and she’s followed me round the farm all week trying to be ‘helpful’ which has meant I have been going back out to finish my work in the evenings when wife gets hme because I haven’t managed to get it all done in the day thanks to the 5 year old hanging off me (thank GOD they’re back on Monday!!). My wife has a very high pressure, high flying job and she’s had a tough year generally but this last week was particularly bad so she’s been quite burnt out, then I cracked a rib manhandling sheep when we were shearing last week (no that’s not a euphemism either :laughing:).

Sex has just not even entered our heads. I’ve been asleep before my head touched the pillow every night.

3 Likes

I got his c**k out and started to give him a bj, edging him. We then moved to hard press, deep and hard, passionate. He made me orgasm as he cummed

3 Likes

This morning.

An extended session. Initially our usual Sunday morning session. Anal hook, slave collar and nipple chains for me. Shaving, licking and rimming for her.
Once we’d calmed down I went downstairs and made breakfast then brought it back to bed. After breakfast we started Phase 2.
I had a stroker to test so I lubed up and started to edge myself while she watched. Every time I got close to coming she used a paddle on my testicles to pull me back. Eventually though the combination of the anal hook, nipple clamps, and stroker took me over the edge and I came without permission. I apologised but I’ve a feeling I’ll be paying for it later.

1 Like

Friday night, got a bit steamy in the hot tub :wink: , so nipped to the bedroom gave her a damn good orgasm with her womaniser, while she gave me a bj before having great sex .

1 Like

Last Friday. Think I’m starting the change at 37 as I’m loosing all sex drive

This morning about half 4, he pressed himself against me, I could feel him getting an erection. He then slid him into my bum, pulling me close into him going deep. Cleaned up and went into hard press deep and hard.
Not long after I was still horny, so I started to masturbate, he said to me “what about me” :rofl: so I tossed him him off too. He then went back inside me hitting my spot

3 Likes

I know how you feel :pensive:

This morning.

A sneaky extra session after I’d taken the grandkids to school.

We had some items to review so we went back to bed and had a long play.

Last night - I was so tired but just went with it

3 Likes

I put on the saffron kiss babydoll, told him to cuff and spank me really hard leaving me red raw, he was more than happy to oblige. Telling me why I needed to be spanked. He then entered me deep and hard, making me orgasm as he cummed

3 Likes

Last night. Used the butt plug I bought from LH,plenty of lube and he listened to me which made it absolutely magic. Getting there!

3 Likes

Last night.started rubbing clit with fingers changed to tongue licking then fingering. She then moved to 69 we both came and ended up snowballing amazing

2 Likes