When did you last have sex?

You have totally worn me out just reading your exploits. Where does yours and hubby’s energy come from. I think you should start a competition to see if you can have sex every day for 12 months. @Dirty-Wife

3 Likes

Last night! Hubby has always had a higher sex drive than me but recently Im hornier a lot more than usual, def not complaining! :rofl: anyways i got a wee sheer halterneck from LH last week and last night I decided was the time to let him see it. I’ve never been one for initiating sex even when I want it, just a lack of confidence but I did my best this time and it totally paid off. Hubby enjoyed a very long BJ which is his absolute fave lol followed by a bit of doggy on the couch and then upstairs to finish off. Doesnt sound like much to some but a new level to what we usually have which is totally down down me. The same thing always worked fore but not so much now so have no choice but to find alternative positions etc. So loving my new found confidence, all may it continue :grinning:

7 Likes

Last night - we are currently staying with family whilst our house is a worksite. It was a BE AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE fumble in the dark :laughing:

4 Likes

Yay!!! Keep her wearing her extras and it should keep it regular :slight_smile:

1 Like

This morning.

Slave collar on and chained to my chastity cage then thoroughly pegged with our 8"Lifelike Lover dildo.

First with my hips on a wedge cushion and my legs held up and apart using our neck to thigh restraints then with me straddling her in cowgirl and finally from behind with me on my hands and knees. While all this was going on she had a wand on my cage but I wasn’t allowed to orgasm.

When I was done she told me to fit my biggest plug then let me watch as she masturbated with her wand.

I’m going to be naked, chained and plugged for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

Late last night/very early this morning.

My OH works away Monday - Friday. I had a late night last night and dozed on the sofa before heading up to bed at 2am. 20 minutes later I was scrolling through my phone and heard the front door unlock and open (won’t lie, did get the heart racing at 2:20am :joy:) and my OH came upstairs and settled himself into bed. A lovely little surprise! We spoke for a little bit before having some gentle doggy that turned hard and rough. I think we finally fell asleep at 4am.

9 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x love this.
Typically my sex drive rocketed this morning as shark week struck.
Treated him to a BJ in bed this morning that made him late for work.

5 Likes

Last night and it was fantastic. The wife wore this sexy number and looked amazing. We also used our remote control love egg and new dildo which was super fun.

1 Like

Last night I came in dressed as the maid and he looked rather dirty so I cleaned him :wink: he then ordered me to the end of the bed half hanging off he goes deep and hard, going fast he makes me orgasm as he cummed.

This morning I noticed he was still hard so I just helped myself and gave him his favourite. We then moved to hard press deep and hard and finished together.

4 Likes

Last night. I bent the wife over the sofa and we had a session of doggy before she orgasmed

5 Likes

You are just amazing @Dirty-Wife I love to hear about your exploits you certainly would never disappoint, that for sure.

2 Likes

An hour or so ago.

She let me watch her masturbate and, as a special treat, she let me choose her vibrators and she let me edge her by moving her hand away as she got close to orgasm.

Her first orgasm was with a small bullet, her second was with the Womanizer and her third was with the Rocks Off vibrator. There’s no way she can edge with that one. She comes almost instantly.

When she was done she wanted to watch me being done by the fxxxing machine so I fired that up and let her watch, stroke and squeeze me as the dildo pumped in and out of my ass. No orgasm though.

We’re up now and she’s got me naked, wearing a slave collar chained to my cage and a Dr Johnson plug inside me.

1 Like

:relaxed: it’s only been this past year our sex life has rocketed, since we found LH.

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife . I think the past tense of to cum is came.:joy:… not that it matters.

1 Like

Friday night :smirk: we were away for the weekend at a hotel so after a few drinks in the bar we slipped off to bed and had ourselves a great night. Still having flashbacks of the hair pulling :yum::joy: the bed however was awful squeaked non stop and was the most uncomfortable night’s sleep we’ve both had.

4 Likes

Last night he used my new womanizer pro40 on me :drooling_face::drooling_face: that didn’t really take long. I then put him in my mouth and done his favourite and edging him. We then moved into the sandwich, put his hand over my mouth to gag me and with his other hand pulled my hair back going deep and fast until he cummed.

He surprised me this morning by wanting more. He put himself in my mouth and deepthroated me. We then moved to hard press, hitting all the right spots making me orgasm as he cummed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This morning.

It’s Sunday. Shaving, licking and rimming for her and nipple clamps with chains, slave collar and anal hook with chain for me.

For a change rather than wearing my chastity cage I was wearing a steel triple cock and balls ring which left my penis accessible so she decided that she wanted to watch me edge myself.

I decided I would push the boundaries a little so I asked her to insert one of my sounding rods while I was stroking myself. To my surprise she didn’t demur at all and slid it in nicely. This was a big step for her. She also moved it in and out in time with my stroking movement so it felt like I was being masturbated from inside and outside. Very nice. No orgasm for me though.

1 Like

so half hour ago, i showed my husband this i had just received and tried on,

safe to say, he liked it, he started by sucking my nipples and slid his fingers in me in the middle of the bathroom :slight_smile: good buy i say :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yesterday, after having a week away with the kiddos it was a quickie for us before starting showers for us all. He got what he needed I almost did but :woman_shrugging: I can’t win them all I suppose :joy:

1 Like

That looks so sexy @Queendirty88 and i’m not surprised at your husbands reaction. It looks very very sexy. I bet you looked stunning in it.

1 Like