When did you last have sex?

Twice again last night :smirk: both of us have achy muscles :see_no_evil::joy: we havenā€™t seen this much action in a single weekend since we started dating (9years ago) seems to have sparked things up again. Home now so popping to the shops for dinner (hoping I can remain in the good books with steak for dinner) then who knows whatā€™s on the cards for later :joy::yum:

12 Likes

Only one thing that goes with a good steak :yum:

2 Likes

Gā€™wan gal! :joy: @GlasgowGal im not surprised you both have achy muscles!! Thatā€™s a lot on one weekend - Fair play to you! :facepunch:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

And thatā€™s even after a false start when you had to return for the leak. Who knows what the count would have been if you had got to the hotel earlier. @GlasgowGal

2 Likes

@NibbleNob thatā€™s my plan :joy::joy: doesnt have to be the 14th of March for him to get that

2 Likes

Just now. I woke up to find him still asleep with a hard cock. Popped it in my mouth and worked it to get it harder (waking him up in the process), then I rode him hard in Cowgirl to 2 orgasms for me and 1 for him.

6 Likes

Nice start to the day for both of you

1 Like

After the teen left for school I asked Mr John if he wanted to come upstairs with me.

Both stripped naked and starred stroking eachother. He straddled me on the bed, holding my wrists and started f*ing my mouth.

Next some sidewinder, then legs in the air missionary. I was very wet after a couple of orgasms, no lube needed he entered my ass.

Still legs up, him playing with my left boob with one hand, clit with the other.

Felt amazing as he came in me.
Then massive rush to sort myself out for work.

16 Likes

Last night. The missus pulled down her trousers to reveal a sexy black lace thong.
I could resist so we did some doggy before moving on to reverse cowgirl. She had a few orgasms and then told me to sit down facing her.

She then used her vibrator on the shaft of my penis and balls for a while before I had a massive orgasm.

10 Likes

Last night in the rain :woozy_face: started off with passionate kissing, hands exploring our bodies, then he ā€œforcedā€ me to give him head until he couldnā€™t take it any longer, he put me in doggy, going deep, hard and fast bringing me to orgasm as he cummed leaving me like jelly and a bit muddy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

This morning.

A surprise hard aggressive pegging bent over the sink. She held my head and made take the dildo in my mouth first too.

6 Likes

Last night. After about an hour testing my new ElectraStim Silicone Fusion Viper Cock Ring it was starting to burn my balls and I told my wife Iā€™d have to finish off with the Lovehoney Rechargeable Mini Bullet Vibrator but this turned out to be unnecessary as she sucked me off. :kiss: Following which she tried the ElectraPads then the Rocks Off Oriel 10 Function Rechargeable Wand Vibrator between her buttocks and finally the Bullet Vibrator made the magic happen. :dizzy:

3 Likes

20 min ago ,I love then he goes down on me

10 Likes

About half an hour ago. He rolled over to me, made sure I could feel him, and just said to me ā€œget your ass in the air, Iā€™m hornyā€ great way to start the day :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Saturday afternoon in the husbands office, in his chair. Wet mess all over the floor afterwards!

6 Likes

Sounds divine, Iā€™m glad you had a great time. I suspect he enjoyed it as well. @Loli75

1 Like

I didnā€™t masturbate today or yesterday because Iā€™m saving myself for a new toy arriving tomorrow (and I donā€™t want my clit to be sore at all), and then Iā€™m going to masturbate myself right on into next week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: But if my husband asks me, Want to have sex or should I just use my fleshlight? ā€¦ then of course weā€™re going to have sex! He wanted to use his cock sling and ball stretcher that he hadnā€™t used in a while. I still didnā€™t want to touch my clit though, so I thought weā€™ll just have some piv fun, and if he blows before me, then weā€™ll be done. We were in this position (with a little pillow booster) which I looove because he can hit me deep and hard, and his cock sling was hitting me with each thrust too :stuck_out_tongue: I thought heā€™d be cumming soon, but he said that the cock ring and the position were making him take longer, which I didnā€™t mind at all, Iā€™ll take a hard pounding as long as I can get it :ok_hand: I had an amazing orgasm without any clitoral stimulation, and he came right after me :sweat_drops: I didnā€™t realize, but he had to wipe me down before I got up so that I wouldnā€™t dirty the sheets. I donā€™t often ejaculate, but I did tonight and made a big creamy mess of myself :white_heart:

Now trying to wind down for bed :zzz:

15 Likes

Messy sheets are always a good sign of the fun that was had!

2 Likes

This morning.

Clamped, chained and caged for her viewing pleasure.

I held her while she masturbated with her Womanizer then she tugged on the chains while I used the wand on my cage.

She let me get to the pre-cum stage then stopped me dead. She knows me too well.

3 Likes

Lunch time. Mr John is away for a week shortly. He asked me if I wanted to come home for lunch today. Cute huh, he will miss me.
Toastie and a hard fuck was on the menu when I got there.
He is all lean and shredded at the moment - couldnt help but tell him he looked beautiful as he banged away :yum::rofl:

12 Likes