When did you last have sex?

Thanks @KinkyMira and @D_and_E was great. I told him I was messy this morning and he took it as a sign to go again.

6 Likes

@steve19 Just finished the first draft of the potting shed story for the blog. Will be live in about 3 weeks (after the current multi-part post concludes).

2 Likes

i cannot wait, look forward to reading about the exploits. @KinkyMira

1 Like

This afternoon, just before I left for work, Mr FYEO hitched me up on to the kitchen side and we had some wonderful sex. Neither of us finished because I had to rush to work, but we promised to continue where we left off once I get home. Canā€™t wait.

8 Likes

Kitchen sex is some of the best, isnā€™t it?

4 Likes

Little while ago, spankings, real hard ass stinging spankings. Edging him until heā€™s fit to burst. Then to finish off, him taking me from behind. The thrusting :woozy_face: brings me to a very intense orgasm just as he cummed

1 Like

Just now and holy moly. I walked in to find my husband sat on the side of bed in a white shirt, blue jeans holding a paddle in one hand and my lingerie in his other.

Lordy Lordy that was the best hour of my year!

9 Likes

This afternoon, we a intimate session.
I had a nice medium sized plug up my bum and my wife had her Lovense Lush in her pussy.
She gave me a really nice handjob and after edging me for a while, I came over her boobs and she ordered me to clean everything up :yum:

4 Likes

Last night, started out sitting on his lap, licking his neck while grinding on him through his boxer briefs while he admired some of the new lingerie I was wearing. On my period again, so no penetration for me. He got a blow job while I was trying to grind on my wand propped on a pillow. It was in the blast zone though, so I moved it and some other things out of the way, and good thing I did because I pulled him out of my mouth before he finished and he got cum everywhere :sweat_drops: Fortunately, I had laid out a towel before we started, but I had to clean myself up before letting my wand finish me off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I donā€™t usually paint my nails, so he was loving watching my red nails holding him :ok_hand: Heā€™s about to get in the shower, so he might get another tonight because I love a clean dick :eggplant: :shower: :+1:

5 Likes

This morning.

Our son is with us for the weekend so we had to be quiet.
We opted for the WeVibe as, being largely internal, is one of the quieter vibes that we own. Sadly, and not for the first time, it got her close very quickly but she couldnā€™t actually come so in the end we threw caution to the wind and got out the Rocks Off vibrator. Thatā€™s like a tiny road drill and had her coming in seconds. The downside is that it is probably audible on the other side of the road let alone the next room.

1 Like

My, My, some are having some wonderful sex @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , @PKH , @Beats69, @FortySomethingWife and of course the sex machine that is @Dirty-Wife

5 Likes

Last night and this morning :smirk::woozy_face::sweat_drops: deep and very hard passionate hard press

Jusy a quick cuddle last night while she made herself come with her quiet bullet. (Our son is still here).

Our son is due to go home this lunchtime so weā€™ll have our usual Sunday shaving, licking and rimming session this afternoon instead.

1 Like

Probably a few weeks ago, trying Sober October, seems a side effect is lack of interest or low mood

Just 2 mins ago :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Last night - weā€™d been watching a guide to the red light district and I was tired so had gone to sleep.

I woke at around 3am with hands exploring and so I went with it, he was talking to me the whole way through asking what Iā€™d be willing to do in a sex club (abroad) and what he could buy me to wear whilst out in public. Biggest turn on ever and as a bonus I think weā€™ve now laid down some firm ground rules as to who can do what for a future trip. Wow
I guess thereā€™s no better time to negotiate broadening your sexual horizons than when during the act itself! ā€œWould you let her do this to you?ā€ ā€¦ ā€œwould it be ok if she did this to me?ā€ ā€œIā€™d like to watch her do this to youā€ ā€œwould you do this to her?ā€ etc ā€¦ HOT!

It seems our quiet spell has come to an end ā€¦ yay . Though I must try to initiate (ball in my court) and see if he goes with it all as willingly!

8 Likes

Glad to hear that things are back on track @FortySomethingWife :raised_hands: Your plans sound exciting too :+1:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve never ever ever involved anyone else and so if we did it would need to be far away from where we live. So yeh - itā€™s an exciting concept but we were working out what he feels comfortable with , what I feel comfortable with and it basically boils down to MFF. Whilst I was open to pretty much any combination, he explained he was sorry he couldnā€™t cope with MMFF or MMF but we both agreed then MFF and since then my minds been racing.

As for the clothes - I think he may need to get saving lol

However such a great topic to discuss whilst having a fumble !

4 Likes

3 hours ago, at 4 AM. We had a child-related wakeup and then trouble falling back asleep. DW went down on me, and then got on top and rode until we both came.

Weā€™d had sex just before bed too, but that was just me slipping in from behind after a little backrub, so Iā€™m glad she was able to get hers in the wee mornings hours!

3 Likes

I fell asleep last night as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Then shark week started two days early this morning.
Grumpy, bitchy, horny Mrs John :dizzy_face:

3 Likes