When did you last have sex?

This afternoon.

Our son went home at lunchtime so we got in our planned shaving, licking and rimming session.

2 Likes

At the two week mark now. Was a persons first kinky experience. Very awkward and very shy, but in a fun and endearing way! Seeing them open up over the course of the play was very sweet. It feels quite nice to be the experienced hand that safely shows somebody the ropesā€¦literally!

3 Likes

This morning
Last night
Friday evening
Iā€™m a lucky guy I think

3 Likes

Saturday morning - Oral and toys for her but before her first orgasm, the mantric wand ran out of puff (poor planning on my part) so we switched to the mains powered wand which got her off very quickly. After her 1st, straight to oral on a very sensitive vulva/clit until she calmed down enough for more dildo/wand action for her 2nd. She spent an age giving oral, never sustaining rhythm long enough for an orgasm to build for me, but was still great and then she climbed on for finish in cowgirl PIV.

Woke up Sunday and put on my metal cock ring in anticipation but she just wanted to sleep and then it was too late as we had things to do so no action.

Both kids are working tonight so we have our golden hour, something to look forward too after workā€¦

3 Likes

Last night. Still shark week for me so it was lots of sensual touching, kissing and dry humping followed by BJ/HJ for him. Also I achieved a sex goal - I put my finger in his bum :peach::point_left:. Thanks @PKH for recommending these

I licked and swallowed his cum as he squirted :crazy_face:. Iā€™m still horny as hell :smiling_imp: but shark week should finish tomorrow and now UTI/bladder thing has calmed down, Iā€™m so up for some :grin:

8 Likes

I seriously canā€™t remember, we had no birthday surprise this year as my wife was poorly (canā€™t be helped) but even now sheā€™s fine NOTHING itā€™s been a few months I know thatā€‹:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Last Weekend about 8X in 48 hours as he came up to my uni after I hadnā€™t seen him in over a month!!

10 Likes

Thatā€™s what you call getting up to date @Sophie01. Its going well then for you? I bet there was no time for him to see the sights of Nottingham. Well done.

1 Like

A few minutes ago.

Pegged wonderfully from behind while on my hands and knees on the bed. My wife is definitely getting the hang of this.

3 Likes

July for me. Although Iā€™m very horny near enough all the timeā€¦ the husband just isnā€™t. Frustrates me sometimes but heā€™s never had a huge drive anyway. Me on the other hand would love it numerous times a day! :laughing:

3 Likes

Last night. Using our Womanizer and extender sleeve. Sleeve has been awesome for use with the Womanizer especially as it gives just a little extra length to accommodate leaving room for her to navigate. It has the added benefit of helping me last longer as when she uses the Womanizer I usually blow as soon as she starts squeezing! After she came, she flipped over and I came inside the sleeve in a prone doggy position. Pretty good for a Monday night!

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Differing sex drives

About 2 this morning, up against the door, so bloody hot and could easily go again right now

2 Likes

Finally managed to fight our tiredness from a busy weekend of kids birthdays/grandparents over and get it on last night.

Started with some gentle touching which lead to some wand actionā€¦then I spend a good time in my favourite place performing oral. My OH enjoyed some time with a plug in -!: slightly larger girth dildo. Then we finished with PIV doggy with the butt plug inā€¦.sheā€™s slept very well after all that and we both went to sleep with a smile on our faces!

Weā€™ve got another kid free morning today, so hoping for round 2 later on!

4 Likes

Last night. Mrs S tried some of my new ElectraStim gear but didnā€™t like it, alternating between feeling nothing and unpleasant pinching. The bullet and wand didnā€™t work either and now sheā€™s feeling sore and tired. :yawning_face: She gave me a lovely five minutes with the wand through my briefs though. :sweat_drops: Now I need to leave her alone, keep quiet and not let her see what Iā€™m looking at on the iPad. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Not updated for a while as been busyā€¦ But had a lovely session last night, we talked about all the naughty things that turn us on in bed. That led to a very sensual and connected session

She rode my cock really well and then told me to make her cum with my tongue. She sat on my face whilst I licked up both our juices and I fingered her until she came. I kept going and she squirted in my mouth a tiny bit. After that she just begs for me inside her.

So got up and spread her legs and she rested on the head board whilst I brought her to another orgasm as I exploded in her doggy style :dog:

Very satisfying session.

5 Likes

I had my wet look top and skirt on tonight :heart_eyes: after my husband got home, I bent over to show him the butt plug Iā€™d been wearing and asked if he wanted in my ass tonight :peach: and he did :upside_down_face: took care of business before dinner :ok_hand:

18 Likes

Just had a quickie on the sofa.
Was sex talking and he went rock hard :flushed:

7 Likes

Earlier tonight :drooling_face: My calfs were cramping something terrible (have been doing a lot of walking in shoes without a lot of arch support :sweat_smile:), so I asked if he could give them a massage :smirk: Even before he was off work and we were messaging he said, ā€œyou know Iā€™ll just want to fuck you as soon as I touch them :eyes:ā€, as he LOVES legs, so I should have known where things would lead to :rofl: He gave me a nice long massage on the bed with a few ass slaps tossed in as he canā€™t help himself, as well as a few kisses :heart_eyes: I knew when it had been long enough for him so I said it was time for his payment :smirk: Lovely cowgirl session, right at the beginning of shark week as well so my feelings were heightened :drooling_face: Legs still a bit crampy so will definitely request another massage tomorrow, and of course he will get another payment :smirk: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This morning I woke up with a slight chafing from my chastity cage so I changed it for an alternative design. While I was mid change she put me on the machine and took charge of the speed control. I held on for as long as I could but its been 6 weeks since my last orgasm so when she finally allowed me to come it nearly took the top of my head off.

5 Likes