When did you last have sex?

Just been pegged by my wife in cowgirl.

Very wonderful.

Straddling her from above and taking the whole dildo inside me.

1 Like

Last night, in the sandwich, skin to skin contact :hot_face: very passionate, lots of kissing. Deep inside, hard and fast. Multiple orgasmā€™s thrown in too :drooling_face: just as he cummed I did too :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Saturday. Great dressing up session. Wife in wet look catsuit. Me cock ring and ball stretcher. She put my nipple clamps on really tight and played with them for ages . I used the riding crop on her whilst she knelt on all fours. Then she lubed me up and brought me to an amazing orgasm. I donā€™t think I have ever passed so much cum.
Canā€™t wait for our next dressing up night.

5 Likes

This morning.

3 very quick very intense orgasms for my wife using the Rocks Off vibrator. Itā€™s more like a tiny road drill.

2 days ago, weā€™ve only managed to twice this month with all the family and work stuff going on at the moment.

I feel like Iā€™ve been neglecting our relationship - Iā€™m sure he understands as he can see how much Iā€™m dealing with right now but Iā€™ll definitely be putting some dedicated us time in place once my current work project ends in 2 weeks!

1 Like

Last night. Our routine bedtime sex is normally missionary while she touches herself and we cum together. We should mix it up a little this week as sharks are coming, but sheā€™s had a killer couple days due to work and weā€™re back into a schedule this week after kids were in and out of school last week due to possible quarantine and teacher work days, so it feels a different kind of exhausting to get back to normal routine.

Too long ago.

Also known as yesterday. :innocent: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Last night, I wore my new FSOG chiffon plunge body, he definitely he liked it :smirk: I layed between his legs and started paying attention to his balls, I then moved to giving him head while using my womanizer. He then grabs my sides and goes deep inside me hitting my as he does. He gives me multiple orgasmā€™s as he does certain moves, which spurs him on to cum :woozy_face:
And we even got got fireworks the neighbors set off just as we finished :rofl:

3 Likes

This morning.

She had me caged, nipples clamped and linked to the cage and kneeling with my hands behind my back then she alternated between making herself come and making me nearly come using the Vibrator.

1 Like

Last night, twice!

At bedtime I gave wifey a little backrub and slid on in - she didnā€™t make any indication of wanting to cum, so I finished lickety split and off to bed.

About 30 minutes later she realized she was actually too revved up to fall asleep, so she got out her Womanizer and trusty No.1 dildo for a rocking orgasm while I caressed and kissed her and worked my quick erection. After she was done, she invited me back in and I came fast and hard missionary with her ankles up over shoulders.

3 Likes

Last night - I had actually offered for my husband to try something slightly different for the first time ever (A) but we then sort of ended up just doing PIV.

2 Likes

Last night.

A long session for her with oral supplemented with a bullet vibrator. Normally she needs to rest between orgasms but this time she just kept me going and moved straight from one orgasm to the next.

1 Like

This morning, I wasnā€™t obeying my master, I was being very naughty, so he said that I had to be punished :drooling_face: he put me across his lap and spanked me. He then orders me on to my front, goes deep inside me hitting my spot as he does, doesnā€™t take both of us to finish, last couple of hard thrusts :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

A quickie for us too, race against the children waking up. A session of mutual to start before she climbed on top for both of us to finish.

4 Likes

Last night started in spoons (that never really works, my big ole butt gets in the way) then moved to him on his side me on my back legs in the air.
Then cowgirl, standing doggy and missionary. He was playing with my clit the whole time and I lost count of my orgasms.
When I couldnā€™t take any more he straddled me and started to masterbate over me.
He asked me where I wanted him to cum, I said over me face. Poorly thought out by me as I had washed and straightened my hair an hour earlier :grin:

12 Likes

Ten minutes ago.

Pegged again straddling her and her strap on from above. I took in in my mouth first then all the way deep into my ass. Pre- cum everywhere but I managed to stop before I orgasmed. I took it close though. The aftershocks nearly took me over the edge.

3 Likes

Two nights ago. Finally shark week had finished so we snuggled in bed with some heavy petting. Then moved on to doggystyle before we orgasmed together.
The wife is loving her womaniser as pretty much as soon as she put it on had that orgasm.

5 Likes

Last night ā€¦ twice ā€¦

However really think Iā€™m going to have to take a break day as Iā€™m actually sore lol. Ice pack anyone? lol

5 Likes

This morning, woke up horny. I found what I was looking for :smirk: so I gave him head, his hand went wondering too :sweat_drops: we then moved to hard press and it didnā€™t take us long to finish off together :woozy_face:

This afternoonā€¦
One of my neighbors, the one I hoped would be around wanted to share a drink. I donā€™t drink :joy: but she meant my cum .
I as mentioned my favorite is giving a woman oral, so I got to taste it and she squirted a bit .
But even though we both were able to really go for it,
Im ready now lol but itā€™s midnight and long week.

2 Likes