When did you last have sex?

This morning.

We were expecting the postman so we didn’t want to get into anything that might take time to unstrap or disentangle. Instead we chose a wand each. Mine on my cage and hers on her clitoris.

Orgasm score:-

Her 3 : Me 0

1 Like

Desperately waiting for shark week to end… Both of us are…

On holiday to buy with others do when it comes it will need to be as quiet as possible…lol​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

This morning, plenty of teasing and grinding against each other, before she brought out her wand and roded me hard whilst pleasuring herself to an intense orgasm.

This morning, a sleepy session turned into an intense grind. I’d had a play the night before but didn’t get to finish so this morning got off to an explosive start!

3 Likes

This morning, he got in early hours then his alarm went off at 6.30am for him to start training.
Told him I’d been dreaming about him fucking me and I needed him.
He obliged, whilst describing in great detail how he wants me dressed tonight for round two.
Great start to the day.

14 Likes

This morning, woke up horny again :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and he was very obliging :smirk: and left very satisfied :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Last night, husband was waiting in bed for me naked :grin: Lots of touching and kissing to start with. My nipples got lots of attention and they are really sensitive at the moment. Rode cowgirl while rubbing my clit then finished in kite (new for us) which was so deep :crazy_face: Afterwards we paid attention to my clit until I cum :fire:

9 Likes

I’m intrigued, kite?

1 Like

@FindingLibido This is kite

5 Likes

This morning.

Sunday programme. Shaving, licking and rimming my wife then an extension to our usual activities as we had a new toy to test. I brought breakfast up to her in bed then, when she’d settled down after the rimming, she tried out the new toy. It took a bit of positioning but once we’d sorted it out it worked very well and she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

1 Like

Last night … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Half an hour ago :joy: been full of attitude all morning so he decided to f**k it right out me after I got out the shower. Gave me a facial, and then took the new rabbit for a spin together :two_hearts: monoflex gets a thumbs up from me :joy:

6 Likes

Last night straight after my pegging

1 Like

Two nights ago the wife got naked to have a shower in the ensuite. I caught a glimpse if her and headed towards tge onsuite. The wife noticed me getting hard and as soon as i got there gave me a passionate kiss then dropped my pants and gave me a blow job until i was on thee verge of cumming. I then sucked her nipples , turned her around and bent her over the vanity and went in from behind. After a while she orgasmed. She then went and nelt in the shower where she started to masturbate me. I gave a pearl neclace and then she took me in her mouth one last time.

5 Likes

Thursday, four hours in a play room non stop. Then I passed out

6 Likes

About half an hour ago, trying to be good :innocent: and wait until tonight so I could wear my new lingerie, didn’t work out well :face_with_hand_over_mouth: all the dirty talking about tonight got him in the mood, I was laying on my front and he was sat next to me, he started to caress my legs and he put his hand in between my thighs. Next thing I new he was getting up behind me took my underwear off and inserted himself :woozy_face: deep inside hitting my spot as he does, doesn’t take him long to make me orgasm and he cummed not that long after :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Jealous much….
Quite a while ago.
Dying and gagging for a real serious long hard shag right now!!! Seem to be in a constant state of arousal :scream:

2 Likes

Last night, we were both tired. I didn’t dress up as requested as I thought we were going to sleep.
He started stroking my back, down my waist and across my bum. I stroked him back in the same way.
When his fingers made their way onto my bum I did the same to him, he seemed to enjoy.
Lots of oral (and fingers) for him and cowgirl.
I then positioned myself over his mouth and he returned the favour.
A different then expected session but great nonetheless.

8 Likes

yesterday :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Was a long weekend for us here and resulted in plenty of sex.

Friday night - after watching a film I dropped between Mrs Sens legs for some oral for her, pants / panties just pulled down a bit to tease her, she was keen for more so she pulled down my pants for oral before turning around and sitting on me for PIV. A bit of a danger session as both kids were in their rooms, we were still in the lounge, but it was great.
Sat Morning - plain old PIV, no toys etc, just teasing her with my fingers before entering her. Given my orgasm Fri night, no orgasm for me but was still enjoyable.
Sun Morning - Full on session, oral, wands and dildo for multiple orgasms for her. After her 1st, I got her to play with her nipples as I worked the toys, she was working them much harder than I do and her 2nd one carried on for an age as she pushed against the doxy wand, tweaking her nipples vigorously. As she positioned herself for oral for me, I also inserted a dildo in my bum and she worked the motion of her head in time with the dildo, was blissful. She climbed on and we finished in cowgirl.
Mon Morning- good old fashioned blowjob to finish.

I love long weekends :wink:

6 Likes