When did you last have sex?

After giving my nipples and neck some attention, we had a hard and fast session in voyeur’s delight through my crotchless panties. I thought this position was similar to some positions he doesn’t love, so I thought I’d climax, then we’d switch to something else for him, but he was cumming right after me :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand: I love when I can have a piv orgasm without needing to have a vibe on my clit :+1:

8 Likes

Last night, I wore my new lingerie for him, let’s just say that he really liked it :hot_face: and showed me just how much he did like it :drooling_face::sweat_drops: I was left like jelly for ages after :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Shark week arrived a week early (ffs!) so last night was some nice kissing, nipple play and a good suck for him. Judging by the noise he was making he very much enjoyed it :eggplant::sweat_drops: He cum in my mouth :fire:

6 Likes

This morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Huge moment in our sex lives after not doing anything for a long time due to previously stated issues - main being ED.

Very nice and the start of getting things on track again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I just want more :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

9 months ago this is the longest since we got together 5 yrs ago we are a youngish couple late 20s early 30s and im gagging for it whereas he isnt. SEND HELP

6 Likes

I’m actually now thinking of what to tell Mrs. DLPS to wear for me tonight, imminently!! We’re bloody gagging!!

1 Like

That would be 6y 11m ago and yes miss it badly

2 Likes

Lovely session last night although has to be quiet as we are away lol… All good fun, have her an orgasm by hand and then flipped her over for hard from behind lieing down and then up on her knees from behind. Delicious, another orgasm hehe…

3 Likes

Last night I wore my new FSOG spanking dress, while waiting for him I started to use my womanizer, didn’t take me long finish. When he walked in the room see what I was doing he “told me off” cos I started without him. He said that I had to be punished, he “forced” me to give him head while he spanked me, and talking dirty to me. Doing his favourite, he couldn’t take it any longer so he took me from behind, deep inside me hitting my spot as he does, last couple of hard thrusts we both finish off together :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Half an hour ago.

Pegged first straddling my wife and her strap on then I put the thigh spreaders on her and made her come till she begged for me to stop.

2 Likes

Wrong thread but don’t want to start a new one. I’ve been promised sex later. My OH has been on her period and a few other things has meant we’ve not had sex and I’ve not masterbated in over two weeks.

I’m now desperately horny and feeling extremely submissive. I’ve known tonight was going to be the night for a while so I’ve bought a bit gag and flogger (both to be used on me). I’m hoping she ties me to the door and puts on some lingerie and has her wicked way with me :flushed: - I’ll report back

8 Likes

Last night. My wife put on her new underwear set and blindfolded me. She then used my fleshlight on me for a while.
We then moved onto missionary before a hard session of doggy style. She also has these nipple stickers that say ‘f**k me’ which I love!
Safe to say I went to bed very happy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Depends on what type of sex!
Manually,orally or penetratively (if there is such a word :thinking::rofl:)

Last night. Still shark week for me, so just kissing, biting and touching for me. He got another blow job, 2nd this week…I’m really loving doing this to him :heart_eyes: He cum quicker than the other night too. I think I can tell when he hasn’t masturbated earlier in the day :thinking:

9 Likes

Literally about 5 mins ago … in the garage! Lol
We went in to collect some pumpkins for the kids but got a bit carried away, now carving pumpkins a bit red faced lol.
My son kindly told me I had sawdust down my top - why? Did I fall over ? Lol erm …

6 Likes

I’m about a week out to start mine, so going to try to get in a couple sessions if I can! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Then next week, it’ll be blow jobs for him too :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Last night lots of oral :drooling_face: very hard spankings :paddle: followed by being taken from behind very hard and deep, plenty of orgasm’s for me and the very last one he cums too :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Last night after a lovely hot tub , a few drinks and some giggles.

4 Likes

Last night for me too after a cheeky night out with the missus, hot and frantic :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Seems Friday night is a popular night :rofl:

3 Likes

About half an hour ago :face_with_hand_over_mouth: he was just playing with my nipple’s then I was getting turned on, getting wetter and wetter, I noticed that he was hard, so I started to toss him off, then gave him head, he then told me to bend over. And he just went for it :drooling_face: both didn’t last long before we finished together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes