When did you last have sex?

Last night. Started slowly but we both had a orgasm

1 Like

Nearly ten years ago.

My wife and I had sex on Christmas Day morning. I got a BJ too!!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

LV

About 2 hours ago.

I used my Fleshligh while she bit my nipples then she used her new vibrator while I cuddled her.

Very nice all round,

23rd. Darn time of the month.

Friday, missed out on Christmas day BJ, to busy, up early Christmas Dinner to prepare.

Weeks ago, can’t actually remember

I did give a very sneaky Christmas day BJ with the rest of the family downstairs. Sex last night with the added extras of a wand and vibrating butt plug. I went off like a rocket!

Had a bad cold for weeks , so I think last time I self pleasured was about 5 days ago . Actual intercource about 17 years ago . Wife is disabled and been going downhill for years , so probably never again .

Yesterday

blowjob an titw@nk last night but today shes more interested in catching up with the soaps !

This lunchtime. The last of our Christmas guests left so we set aside some time for ourselves.

A long session of cunnylingus then PIV sex with her using her favourite vibrator.

Once she calmed down we switched to pegging with me on top cowgirl (cowboy?) style and her wearing the vibrating strapless strap on.

She also fitted nipple clamps to me then finished me off with a beautiful slow hand job. She is very very good at that.

Can't remember

2 Likes

On Christmas Day (2019) late evening. In my car (well, it's not mine but I'm the only one driving it, haha). In the middle of nowhere (half the distance between us as per his suggestion; half an hour drive from where I live). I'm not too sure details are required but judging by previous posts people don't seem to mind the extra bit of info, so here goes. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) We spoke a bit about various nonsense - his dad's car's broken radiator (which is why he came over to my car which was warm compared to 3°C outside), music preferences, my stupid job, sexual experience (of all things, lmao)... Until we kissed. Then we moved to the back seat. It took me like 20 sec to move everything away (my jacket, half bottle of water, plastic bag with snacks and... condoms, haha) - enough for both of us to start shivering, so I fired the engine and let it work for 10 min to warm the car back up. We did this once every half an hour. Anywayz... I gave him a blowjob, then we had an intercourse with me being the bottom party. He came pretty fast, having not even fapped for 4 days, but it was OK. lol We then cuddled for about an hour. My car is not exactly comfortable - it's tiny and the backseat has 2 halves with seatbelt thingies in the middle - but we managed. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I even gave him a back massage. He didn't want me to use lube (it's 2-in-1, i.e. also suitable for massaging) as he'd get sticky. I didin't wanna argue. lol He then asked for a re-match. haha So after another bj from me (he doesn't give head, he said - wasn't clear why - either he didn't like it, or he had no experience in it ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)), we had sex again. This time around it took a bit longer, to my satisfaction. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Then we cuddled for another hour. He even briefly dozed off in my arms. I had music playing on my phone the whole time. I really enjoyed our one-off encounter. Sadly, he doesn't live in the country - was only visiting parents for Christmas. People rarely care about little things such as massaging and cuddling. OK, got a little carried away, sorry. ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

1 Like

last night just a quickie

In about 10 mins. Hubby is finally home from work for the past three days (he stays over at work) so I’m literally about to jump him when he gets in the door!

3 Likes

Last night, played Monogamy for the first time.... Some new experiences for us, will definitely be repeated again!

Yesterday morning after watching the OH orgasm with her new toy.

Two nights ago with our new sex machine. This was on the next level 😍

just now woo hoo ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)