just now woo hoo

And you had time to log it in the forum. πŸ˜‰
1 Like

DLJL wrote:

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

just now woo hoo

And you had time to log it in the forum

well i got dressed first .....

Haha. KC. It's been over a week for me. I'm going to explode I think πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

About an hour ago - bent over the coffee table. Maturecpl how long do you have left to heal before you can fβ˜†ck?

2 Likes

Because its 4 outers 2 inners and hood they said at least a month but I'm looking at hopefully end of the week being careful. I really need a cock cumming inside me for my own sanity Mrs John xxx

1 Like

Ps bent over the coffee table sounds heaven xx πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Maturecpl wrote:

Because its 4 outers 2 inners and hood they said at least a month but I'm looking at hopefully end of the week being careful. I really need a cock cumming inside me for my own sanity Mrs John xxx

Oh love!! I'd be evil after a week.

Last night

About an hour ago. One of my favourite positions, bent over the sink wth my boobs dipping in the water.

3 Likes

Oh lovely KM. Mine also. Thinking about it makes it worse now. My pussy is going to explode if it doesn't have a cock. Xx

1 Like

Must be 3-4 weeks ago, struggling but my wife doesn’t seem interested at all

1 Like

This morning. Started by shaving her public hair then PIV sex with her hips raised on a wedge cushion. Finished off with a bonus orgasm for her using her Wand.

Last night in the bath, not done it there for along time

Not recently, it's probably been about a few months, has we have both been ill.

20 past midnight. Happy new year all

hour ago

1 Like
This post is no longer available.

Was too tired and not drunk enough to see in the new year with a play so have made up for it tonight. Hopefully the satisfying solo sesh and being a little tipsy will help me sleep better than I have the last few nights.

20 min ago I did licked her p...y first 😘😘😘

4 Likes