When did you last have sex?

Last night, bedtime sex. Got all snuggled in and making out when wifey decided to climb on top. She rode hard and when she was close started pinching my nipple with one hand and reached around to fondle my balls with the other and we came together.

3 Likes

This morning.

Still in our London hotel room but she wanted me in my nipple clamps and chains so that she could play tease and deny with the wand alternating with making herself come.

1 Like

It’s been just over two weeks now :confused: He got sick, then I got sick, and now that I’m recovering, just started my period :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

Hopefully youre both feeling better very soon

1 Like

This morning when OH got in from his night shift… I sent him a couple of lingerie pics mid-shift so he practically broke down the door :laughing: He’s definitely a fan of this latest piece! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

If youre talking about the piece in your profile pic then Im not surprised he did!
You wear it very well.
:fire:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Snap ! That sounds like our last two weeks :cry:……

BUT

The end is near as in tonight it the night :rofl: :fireworks: :boom: :fireworks::champagne:

1 Like

Yesterday morning.

Dressed in my cage and chains she stroked, fondled and used her bullet on all the bits of me that were accessible then masturbated to orgasm while I knelt and watched.

…and last night.

When I got to the bedroom she was already wearing the big dildo (10" x 7") in her harness so I took it in my mouth first then in my ass straddling her then, when I was finally done, back in my mouth after the clean-up. I slept very well last night.

…and again this morning.

We got out the Electrastim set and used the two cock rings. One round the base of my penis and testicles and the other around my glans.

She amused herself by playing with the intensity and the patterns. She used pulsing patterns on medium intensity to get me close to orgasm then either switched the unit off or turned it up full to prevent me from coming.
At one point she turned it up full then sat back, drank her coffee and read for a while leaving me twitching and moaning.
I love our sessions.

1 Like

This morning :raised_hands:t2:

So the kids are at their grandparents, here’s me lying in bed naked waiting for him to come in - I even told him last night before he left for work to get home sharpish… & the first thing he does? Goes in the garden to trim the sodding grass :see_no_evil: FFS

Anyway, when he finally got the message :roll_eyes:, it was awesome. Really passionate, slow at first, lots of kissing, legs all over the place… he got the wand out to see my reaction to it whilst he was inside & thrusting… :boom::boom::boom: A bit of dirty talk, a lot of noise & a whole lotta cum later, we are both perfectly satisfied :heart:

Great start to the weekend! Have a good one, all!

ETA: Also mid-afternoon :smirk::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This morning.

Just laying there, when he moved his hand to my boobs, passionately kissing me squeezing my nipples, increasing the pressure, which made me orgasm.
I then moved down to give him a bj, getting him real close, bit of dirty talk from him while spanking me. We then moved into hard press position, where it didn’t take us long to finish.

1 Like

We have had the house to ourselves this afternoon.
He asked for our Dual Density Dildo to join us in the shower.
I am a convert, have never really enjoyed shower sex before.
One odd side effect is that the hair on his thighs got matted into little balls. He is dark skinned with really curly body hair. He said he had never experienced this before. Water and friction?
He is currently naked napping on the bed (looking almost edible).

4 Likes

Last night in bed. Lots of passionate kissing, neck biting and nipple sucking then I gave him a BJ to finish :eggplant::sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Sounds absolutely :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

This afternoon a great A level session

3 Likes

Last night, which was a relief as I’ve been so horny :smiling_imp: Rode him cowgirl then finished with my Womanizer.

6 Likes

sounds like you had a fantastic night :grin:

This morning.

Sunday again. Cage, nipple clamps, chains, anal hook and slave collar for me.
Shaving, licking and rimming for her.

I love Sunday.

1 Like

This morning after she had had her anal way with me not that I’m complaining after she had fkd my ass for a while and with toy still in there was ordered to lay on my back which I did thought she was going to give me a bj but no she sat on me and grinded herself on me till we both cum

This morning on OH’s return from work, still in his manager uniform :heart_eyes:

3 Likes