When did you last have sex?

This morning, first time we had a lie in exploring each others bodies as well as trying anal for the first time… have already told him that we will be revisit this afternoon! :wink:

6 Likes

This morning in the sandwich. Slow and deep :melting_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Amazing session last night which lasted ages and wake up sex again this morning (I love wake up sex) always seem to last longer first thing in the morning (can anyone else agree with this) also for me after I’d cum I kept going and thought I’d cum again and I pee’d a little (again anyone else get this) to add I’m male
Opinions from others about lasting longer in the mornings and the pee bit most welcomed

1 Like

Almost a week ago, been busy this week unfortunately. Though the session was very satisfactory. And kind of did a cum kiss for the first time. Very sexy, sensual time and we both very much needed it.

1 Like

Again little while ago.

He says “I need a screw”

So I pass him one and he says “not that kind”

Pulls down my leggings bends me over and just goes for it :woozy_face: best quickie I’ve had in a while.

7 Likes

This morning, golden half hour between the teen leaving for school and me needing to go to work.
Hard and fast missionary quicky. He did miss my boobs and cum in my hair, hilarious and not funny at all rolled into one :sweat_smile::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Saturday night, rare role reversal. I was tied, teased, spanked, vibed, probed and ridden :exploding_head::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

We are going through a bit of a dry patch. Once in the past 4 or 5 weeks. Whilst my drive is always higher, we are both tired. Mrs E also is a bit under the weather, is just off her period and showing signs of peri menopause. Her drive is low right now, so just a cuddle now and again to show her I love her. With so much going on it’s unlikely to change soon. She knows I’ll be ready when she is! Long weekend away at the end of May could hopefully get us back on track. In the meantime I’m more likely to comment on the ‘when did you last masturbate’ thread!

2 Likes

Don’t know the date, but it’s came with a rather unexpected surprise in around 9 months​:grimacing:

5 Likes

Yesterday; Sunday afternoon romp. Lots of making out and wife suggested anal, so I got out a plug to warm her up. Paired with the Lifelike Lover Luxe 7" Silicone dildo I went down on her while also using our Magic Wand on the base of the dildo. She wanted to taste me before anal, so I sat on her chest and let her suck for a spell.

Well, it turns out I’ve got something wrong in my head (brain) that gets me a little stressed about the transition to anal and I’ve been having trouble staying at 100 which is kinda necessary to get past those sphincters, even being 10% softer than I want just won’t do it, so when the time came to go that direction I called an audible, left the plug and dildo in place and just stayed down on her until she came, then slid in to finish PIV.

Gotta kick this mental block around anal for future fun, but it was a great time nonetheless.

1 Like

The maid came round last night, but not much cleaning got done :smirk:

5 Likes

Last night.

If she hasn’t had an orgasm during the day then she masturbates with a wand or bullet before she goes to sleep and allows me to watch.

During the day I’d been very good around the house so she allowed me to straddle our cushion mounted wand with the head against my cage and watch while she had orgasm after orgasm. I wasn’t allowed to come though. I had 2 or 3 orgasms while we were away in London last week so I imagine it will be quite a while before I’m allowed to come again.

1 Like

Am I missing the point somewhere or is it that Mrs can orgasm as many times as she likes but she limits you! How fair is that?

It’s the whole basis of our female led male chastity relationship. It was at my request. I wear a chastity cage permanently unless she wants it removed for any nefarious reason.

She has total control over her and my orgasms. She teases and edges me daily and pegs me every couple of days but typically only allows me an orgasm every 4 to 6 weeks. Consequently I’m constantly horny and when she does finally let me come the result is spectacular.

We’ve been together for almost 50 years now and it’s completely changed our relationship for the better in every way.

8 Likes

Erotic massage and first time in cuffs, blindfold the whole time. “The door will be open, let yourself in”. Spread eagled on the bed, oh my… it was amazing

5 Likes

Hard and fast quickie this morning before he left for work :melting_face::woozy_face:

8 Likes

Had a very quick session before work yesterday. I went upstairs and the wife was already naked with vibrator in hand. A few orgasms for her later and we were both satisfied.

5 Likes

This morning.

We tried out our Quickshot Launch. I edged myself for ages then she surprised me by telling me to come. She likes to watch.

4 Likes

Last night in bed. I was tired but more than happy to receive a nice hard pounding. He was like a limpet stuck to me this morning. Didnt want me to leave him in the bed.

13 Likes

Getting back into the groove after a couple weeks without sex! We had a nice hard piv quickie yesterday, and then took it slow tonight! After he loosened me up, he slipped in the back :peach: and used a dildo in the front while I held a bullet vibe on my clit… was very filling! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

11 Likes