When did you last have sex?

You could say you had everything last night. I hope the enjoyment continues.

1 Like

This morning .

She used the wand on the outside of my cage and on my clamped nipples then let me watch as she edged herself to a long slow extended orgasm.

2 Likes

I got plenty of ass spankings last night while performing oral on him, he said that I had to be punished, severely :drooling_face: he definitely left my cheeks red, stinging and throbbing.
After giving him a bj, he then moved me on to my front for slow and deep session where it didnā€™t take us long to finish.

6 Likes

Ooh you lucky lady. I love a bitta, make that a lotta ass spankinā€™

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely my weakness :joy: you just canā€™t beat a good spanking :smirk:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife I got my d-ck and b-lls slapped too which is fantastic too for those with the relevant bits
:grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

This morning :grimacing::laughing: had quite a bit lately if Iā€™m honest which seems crazy for me to say after not getting any for about 6 years :smile:

4 Likes

This morning. We both woke early and just lay and cuddled for a while. While still half asleep I began to almost absent mindedly touch her boobs and stroke them a bit, not with any real intent on initiating anything

After a short while she pulled off her top and in a very sleepy but breathless and horny voice told me to give them a good kiss and suck. Given that they are my favorite part of her body I was only too happy to, she wanted me to be very rough and really suck and bite her! I realised that Iā€™d made her quite horny so I slipped my hand down her pants too while I kissed her, she was absolutely soaking wet. Soon she started kissing me passionately while i pinched her nipples. She leaned over for her bedside drawers, produced her nipple clamps and a blindfold and told me to slip them on her and fuck her from behind while we spooned.

7 Likes

Last night slow and deep in the sandwich.
This morning got my usual morning wake up call :melting_face::ok_hand:

5 Likes

This morning .

We started with my big plug followed by the big dildo in her harness.

I had my bum on the wedge cushion and my legs held back in a neck to thigh harness. She started slow and deep but finished as if she had a lot of unresolved issues with my poor bum.

It was wonderful .

1 Like

Last night after an anal session with OH

2 Likes

Its Sunday again.

Weā€™re in a hotel again (at a car show this time) but i am ever resourceful so we managed the shaving, licking and rimming as usual and in my favourite position too.
She straddled me in reverse cowgirl and sat on my face so that i could rim her while she masturbated with her wand.
Thankfully she didnā€™t squirt so we didnā€™t have to request new bed linen.

2 Likes

This morning laying facing him, he wraps his legs round mine, caressing my legs and kissing me passionately, while Iā€™m masturbating him.
I then give him a bj, doing his favourite. We then move into hard press where we both finished together.

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife ā€¦ you guys are certainly keeping up the sex Olympic trainingā€¦ proper sexual athletes :blush:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what or how it happened, but both of our sex drives had just rocketed since the beginning of February last year :joy:

3 Likes

@Dirty-Wife ā€¦ Dont knock itā€¦just embrace it.

1 Like

Wife & I had a naughty weekend away to celebrate our anniversary. Took our newly acquired collection of LH toys and had a good play!
So to answer the original question, it was yesterday, and she put on her sexy nurses outfit and her Strap-on with out new 8ā€ dildo, she looked like sex on a stick!! We had a good play and she then pegged meā€¦ā€¦mind blowing!!

4 Likes

Two nights ago My wife came out of the ensuite in a nice g string lingerie set. Kissed passionately, she then gavr me a blow job and i gave her boobs some attention. I pulled her g string to the side and went into reverse cowgirl then cowgirl until she orgasmed . She then masturbated me and took me in her mouth

1 Like

Just in a spoon :spoon: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Last night. Best in ages! For some reason weā€™ve both been much more open lately and the results are :sweat_drops:

2 Likes