When did you last have sex?

SAturday night a Quickie

Sunday, i had the most amazing passionate sex on sunday, myself and my OH have been talking about alot of things recently and it got us both very very horny and i was soaking wet, my OH started using some of my toys on me and i was literally squirting like mad, then he got on top of me and we had the most romantic sex ever, he was kissing me and holding me tight and kissing my neck it was unreal!

4 Likes

This morning.

We finally got round to the pegging she promised me and it was well worth the wait.
She used the 10" extra girthy Lifelike Lover dildo in her harness and spooned me.
I hadnā€™t prepared for the bigger dildo so she was very careful when she eased it into me but sheā€™s very good at this now.
Once fully inside me she moved very slowly and gently occasionally pushing in deep and hard and holding it there.
Unusually I could feel every inch of the dildo moving inside me and it didnā€™t take long before I came hard.
I actually fell asleep with it still deep inside me.

When Iā€™d recovered she needed to come too so she sat on my face and I licked her to orgasm.

My wife has been away and when she got back we had people staying - took a while to find the time to have some play time.

Last Friday we managed to get a bit of time in the day - she was super anxious and stressed - not really in the mood for sexy time.

We had a bath and a good catch up, then I gave her a top to toe oily massage on the bed.

Finally she relaxed and invited me into our favourite position. We had a beautiful time and she came hard twice using a wand while I was POV.

We ran out of time and had to get the kids so we had a shower. I hadnā€™t come but she promised we could reconvene that night.

It felt so sexy - not often we have sex and I donā€™t climax! She was in a much better mood - all that stress melted away :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

Funnily enough, that night she got a terrible headache - her period came on and she had a migraine the whole of the next day.

I massaged her neck and shoulders. Poor thing - her periods are getting really intense now she is coming into menopause. Her hormones are running riot and she is getting awful headaches - trying to get some solutions.

Eventually we had a shower Sunday morning and she gave me a steamy wank (that I finished - I love rubbing myself on her tummy! :slight_smile: )

I think I quite enjoyed the sex without climax though too! I never used to be able to cope with that - I must be getting older!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Tease and denial has been the mainstay of our relationship for a few years now. After a couple of weeks I get into a very submissive romantic and intimate headspace where my aim is to give her the orgasms that Iā€™m not getting.
She has a wonderful time.

1 Like

I feel that! Wifeā€™s off on business since Sunday, home late Thursday, and then we have company coming Friday to Sunday and she has to travel again Monday! Add time zone differences and itā€™s tough to even find a minute to connect on the phone.

Glad yā€™all had a happy reunion and looking forward to our own when life slows down a bit!

2 Likes

This morning.

Cuddly masturbation.

I cuddled her and she masturbated with her Roxy clit sucker.

She can never hold back with that toy. She just comes and comes.

2 Likes

Yesterday evening after pub.Wifey had been bra-less and it was just a slight bit chilly there which made her nipples hugely erect and on show for anyone to view.Once again she seemed oblivious and unconcerned both at what people could see and also my ever increasing state of horniness.She started to warm food in the kitchen and whilst at cooker i slid my hands up her top and rubbed her nipples which were still hard and grew to a huge size.She remarked how horny i was and i told her she was more than likely responsible for a number of hard cocks this evening and that i had to have her whilst thinking of some of those guys sucking her tits.I had her across the kitchen table as she kept murmuring about how sexy it would be to have other guys suck her tits as i rode her.I was so turned on i came so quickly it was almost embarrasing.

5 Likes

This morning.

A different thread on the forum reminded me that we have a plate-type ball crusher that we havenā€™t used for a while so this morning she fitted it on me and spent some time tightening down the screws while I squirmed and moaned.
The plates are made from clear acrylic so she could see just how much my balls were spread out and flattened.
She managed to get the screws tightened fully which is just bearable for me.
Once that was done she took the LH licking and sucking toy and used it on my nipples. Thatā€™s an amazing feeling and Iā€™m getting close to coming from nipple stimulation alone.
She took the vacuum cup off the toy and used the tongue by itself on my glans. That got me even closer but sheā€™s not allowing me to come just yet (itā€™s ā€˜onlyā€™ been a couple of weeks since my last orgasm.
Finally I thanked her by using my fingers to stroke her slowly to orgasm. Iā€™m right handed but Iā€™m a guitarist so the fingers on my left hand are more agile and have much shorter fingernails.
Once sheā€™s warmed up I can flick her clitoris incredibly quickly with the middle finger of my left hand and she always comes very hard.

1 Like

Both of us woke up really early this morning , so made the most of it ā€¦ as he was as hard as nails !!! Side by side facing each other is a fav position for us ā€¦.Lots of slow PIV then hard and fast ā€¦ didnā€™t take me long till I was biting the pillow ā€¦ I can be quite vocal ā€¦ and didnā€™t want to wake anyone !!! Perfect start to the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Last night, started off spooning in bed, then the OH reached round and slowly started to massage my penis. Once erect she sensually started to feed it into her vagina, until fully Inserted at which point she started to rock slowly backwards and forwards on it.

I asked her if she wanted her wand, which we keep handily in the bedroom cabinet next to the bed. Once she had the wand on her clitoris she rode me like a woman possessed, experiencing a very powerful orgasm and nearly making me climax in the process.

Now lubricate with her juices, I withdrew and easily slipped my penis into her bum, whilst she continued with her wand to bring herself off again. As I felt myself about to ejaculate I removed myself from her bum, rolled onto my back and streams of sperm shot from my penis landing on my stomach.

The OH then started to chastise me for being ā€˜a dirty boyā€™ and told me to clean myself up.

Hoping for a repeat tonight.

7 Likes

He did me good last night after reading some of the articles on this forum.

2 Likes

This morning.

I lay on my back and held the wand between my legs pressed against my genitals and she straddled me in cowgirl and worked her clitoris against the wand.

She came very hard and very quickly but stayed on top for a while just enjoying the vibrations.

4 Likes

About a hour ago. He started sucking my nipples in bed. Then invited me to sit on his dickā€¦ Well donā€™t have to tell me twice, pants straight off!

6 Likes

Copulation sex , George W Bush was President of the US early in his first term . DIY , yesterday and often .

This morning.

In a hotel room.

Face fuxxed, pegged wonderfully then face fuxxed again.

She rewarded herself with a session on the Roxy clit sucker. Weā€™ve had various versions in the past and none of them have made her come as easily and as frequently as this simple little thing does.

1 Like

Last Wednesday - wife in kinky mood, told me to tie her up and use her for my pleasure!!!

made sure she came lots before cumming all over her tits!!!

4 Likes

Last night. Started as a mutual masturbation, finished with anal for the wife.

4 Likes

PIV early this morning then mutual oral and doggy after lunch and then doggy piv finishing with anal.

Iā€™m such a lucky lady! :smiling_face_with_tear: :fire:

9 Likes

Sunday morning licking and rimming session.

Weā€™re still in the hotel room but thatā€™s no problem we still got it done no problem. We usually lift her bum up on a wedge cushion to make it easier for me to lick her but we didnā€™t bring it so she just wiggled to the edge of the bed and put her feet on my shoulders so that I could lick the full length of her vagina and clitoris.

She was excessively sensitive once sheā€™d come this morning so I spent a long time rimming her very slowly and gently till she was ready to use a vibrator on her clitoris for her last orgasm.

4 Likes