When did you last have sex?

Last night - long slow session , started with masturbating each other then took it in turns with the strap on

3 Likes

Last day of our cruise holiday yesterday so made the most of it , only came out the cabin for food !!! Fast, slow PIV , mutual masturbation , self masturbation , cowboy , reverse cowboy , missionary , lots of oral ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Think P&O may need to replace that mattress !!!

7 Likes

Twice today!
This morning I had just started my yoga and when I opened my eyes I had his morning glory in my face :joy: yoga session paused while he brought me to orgasm with the Mantric wand and his filthy talk, came so strong and he made me keep going until I couldnā€™t take any more. Then I rode him for a bit before we moved to our fave where I got 2 more orgasms and he got his finish too.

Then tonightā€¦ he suggested earlier that we do it in the gardenā€¦ which escalated to the beach(we live really close). We got so excited planning it, and so once it was late enough we packed the blankets and a cocktail in a thermos and off we went. Watched the stars for a bit before getting it on, so risky but so fun!

15 Likes

This morning .

Our BDSM dare card for this week said that she should use me anally in any way she wishes so she inserted the Electrastim butt plug into me and worked her way up to full power then played with the various patterns. Sheā€™s never used the plug before.

It was divine. The pulses caused my anal muscles to contract and relax which pulled the plug in and out.
It was like being fuxxed constantly and relentlessly for over an hour. She was fascinated .

1 Like

This morning .

Weā€™re both still in bed after sleeping over at a friendā€™s house.

We brought the things we needed for our usual Sunday morning licking and rimming session with us but my wife feels uncomfortable with the idea so weā€™ll wait until we get home.
We substituted a long slow orgasm with the Roxy clit sucker instead. That should keep us going till we get home this afternoon.

Apparently Iā€™m also getting caned this evening. That will be nice .

3 Likes

Anal yesterday :blush:

3 Likes

Last Thursday. It was the final day of our holdiay so we got up and went for a swim.

After that we went back to the hotel room and had fantastic sex. My wife told me in no uncertian terms that she wanted me to go down on her and I wasnā€™t about to refuse. Her orgasm was spectacular even if I say so myself. We then had PIV sex. To say I erupted is an understatement. I was helped by the fact my wifeā€™s legs were wrapped around me and she was pulling me deep inside her.

All in all it was a great holiday. We slept naked and whenever the mood took us we had sex or a session of masturbation.

6 Likes

Last night.
We had our usual Sunday morning session in the evening instead.
Licked to a squirting orgasm first then rimmed while she masturbated with her wand.

This morning.
Licked to orgasm on the sofa.

This afternoon.
She fitted me with a dildo gag, hung me from the spreader bars upstairs then caned my ass till it was well striped and very sore.
Iā€™ll be carrying those marks as a reminder for a few days.

2 Likes

Get him to kiss your feet when your legs are on his shoulders, my OH loves it and Iā€™m almost certain you will too!

3 Likes

Sunday afternoon had time for a proper romp after getting the kids over to their grandparents for a few hours. Feels like itā€™s been ages since we had time set aside just for us (loads of kids activities and family visits on the weekends and Grandma recovering from surgery).

Anyway - with time on our side I told wifey I was interested in either intentionally making sure she had a couple orgasms, or spending a long time edging. We opted for her multiples and got started just making out, then I slide in missionary to get warmed up before going down on her. Oral for a while - I was so hungry for it as she just wrapped her period and before that we had company for a week and she traveled before that so it had been weeks since Iā€™d had a taste - along with some fingering and dirty talk before she asked to ride my face until she came - it was a fantastic orgasm and I kept a gentle seal around her with my lips to keep her riding that orgasm without direct stimulation for a longer time.

From there I asked her to take a seat atop my cock and keep me warmed up. She obliged and as she came down off her first orgasm she began to ride harder until we came together for her second orgasm.

We collapsed into a snuggle for an extended period and enjoyed the time to chat and catch up on life and some reflections and just petting each other in a tangle off arms and legs. We laid their long enough that I had perked up again as we were deciding where to go for dinner and she invited me in again. I had low expectations for it going anywhere, but I flipped her over and took her from behind and as she was still wet and full from Round 1 it wasnā€™t the work of 3 minutes before I came again - quite possibly only the 2nd or 3rd time that Iā€™d gone for two rounds within an hour.

We ended up out for Mexican - Sunday was Menā€™s Day and 2-for-1 margaritas, so we indulged and I had to inform wifey at bedtime that my penis was off limits, to which she laughed.

10 Likes

2 hours ago ā€¦ I was working from home, hubby came home on his lunch break, ran into our work office, picked me up and threw me on the couch. He proceed to basically rip my pants off and we had an amazing quickie!!

16 Likes

This morning i have been having very naughty dreams and thoughts and it has made me so so horny and this morning i was lying giving me OH a cuddle and the urge for me was overwhelming so i started teasing his nipples and i was on all fours naked reaching into my toybox when my OH started teasing my clit i had the most amazing orgasm. I then started sucking him and teasing him i was getting wetter and wetter, i could resist no more so got on top of him and had crazy morning sex

13 Likes

Last night after a date.

Finished with me on top, tits out of my vest. Still learning to let him take control to finish. He held my bum still and thrust up into me until he came. Could feel him cumming really hard which set me off.

My son is away this weekend so we get to spend the night together, first time since new years. Cant wait to cwtch up with him all night (edit - we actually had a night in a hotel at Easter :laughing:)

15 Likes

Sounds like a dream date! One of the best ways to finish him holding your bum down and he cums deep.

3 Likes

@Grainne love your account of what you and your partner got upto edited by mod

1 Like

I love my oh playing with my clit whilst i suck on his nipples makes me cum so hard

4 Likes

I love riding my oh whilst i have my tits out and him sucking my nipples

7 Likes

Had a quickie doggystyle last night
I cum inside while she played with my bullet and managed to cum together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

This morning.

Big butt plug in place then the Rocks Off vibrator strapped to my penis. Itā€™s her favourite thing to do to me at the moment.
She loves to watch me wriggle and thrash my way to orgasm while she uses a vibrator on her clitoris.

Full on sex, over a week ago, hopefully there will be some action this weekend.