When did you last have sex?

Last night.
We had our usual Sunday morning session in the evening instead.
Licked to a squirting orgasm first then rimmed while she masturbated with her wand.

This morning.
Licked to orgasm on the sofa.

This afternoon.
She fitted me with a dildo gag, hung me from the spreader bars upstairs then caned my ass till it was well striped and very sore.
I’ll be carrying those marks as a reminder for a few days.

2 Likes

Sunday afternoon had time for a proper romp after getting the kids over to their grandparents for a few hours. Feels like it’s been ages since we had time set aside just for us (loads of kids activities and family visits on the weekends and Grandma recovering from surgery).

Anyway - with time on our side I told wifey I was interested in either intentionally making sure she had a couple orgasms, or spending a long time edging. We opted for her multiples and got started just making out, then I slide in missionary to get warmed up before going down on her. Oral for a while - I was so hungry for it as she just wrapped her period and before that we had company for a week and she traveled before that so it had been weeks since I’d had a taste - along with some fingering and dirty talk before she asked to ride my face until she came - it was a fantastic orgasm and I kept a gentle seal around her with my lips to keep her riding that orgasm without direct stimulation for a longer time.

From there I asked her to take a seat atop my cock and keep me warmed up. She obliged and as she came down off her first orgasm she began to ride harder until we came together for her second orgasm.

We collapsed into a snuggle for an extended period and enjoyed the time to chat and catch up on life and some reflections and just petting each other in a tangle off arms and legs. We laid their long enough that I had perked up again as we were deciding where to go for dinner and she invited me in again. I had low expectations for it going anywhere, but I flipped her over and took her from behind and as she was still wet and full from Round 1 it wasn’t the work of 3 minutes before I came again - quite possibly only the 2nd or 3rd time that I’d gone for two rounds within an hour.

We ended up out for Mexican - Sunday was Men’s Day and 2-for-1 margaritas, so we indulged and I had to inform wifey at bedtime that my penis was off limits, to which she laughed.

10 Likes

2 hours ago … I was working from home, hubby came home on his lunch break, ran into our work office, picked me up and threw me on the couch. He proceed to basically rip my pants off and we had an amazing quickie!!

16 Likes

This morning i have been having very naughty dreams and thoughts and it has made me so so horny and this morning i was lying giving me OH a cuddle and the urge for me was overwhelming so i started teasing his nipples and i was on all fours naked reaching into my toybox when my OH started teasing my clit i had the most amazing orgasm. I then started sucking him and teasing him i was getting wetter and wetter, i could resist no more so got on top of him and had crazy morning sex

13 Likes

Last night after a date.

Finished with me on top, tits out of my vest. Still learning to let him take control to finish. He held my bum still and thrust up into me until he came. Could feel him cumming really hard which set me off.

My son is away this weekend so we get to spend the night together, first time since new years. Cant wait to cwtch up with him all night (edit - we actually had a night in a hotel at Easter :laughing:)

15 Likes

@Grainne love your account of what you and your partner got upto edited by mod

1 Like

I love my oh playing with my clit whilst i suck on his nipples makes me cum so hard

4 Likes

I love riding my oh whilst i have my tits out and him sucking my nipples

7 Likes

Had a quickie doggystyle last night
I cum inside while she played with my bullet and managed to cum together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

This morning.

Big butt plug in place then the Rocks Off vibrator strapped to my penis. It’s her favourite thing to do to me at the moment.
She loves to watch me wriggle and thrash my way to orgasm while she uses a vibrator on her clitoris.

Full on sex, over a week ago, hopefully there will be some action this weekend.

Very intense session last night with all 3 holes :woozy_face::melting_face:

4 Likes

Last Wednesday - a rather intense session, wife very horny using her new (freebie) toy from LH - the clitoral stimulator !!! Then some normal PIV, including tying her to the bed so I could doggy style her with her butt plug in, followed by giving her a facial while blindfolded and gagged (captured on video as well)

5 Likes

This morning .

This week’s BDSM dare csrd said

“Your partner will experiment with orgasm denial and pleasure you without letting you come.”

This is right up our street and and something she’s been doing to me for years now.

She gives the best hand-jobs I’ve ever had. She can work on me far better than I can do it myself .

She started by sitting alongside me as i was laid on my back and she used her right hand and baby oil to sttoke me slowly and gently. Just enough to keep me hard but nothing more.
She slowly incrrased the pace till she had me right on the edge of orgasm but not quite enough to make me come. She held me there till I was moaning, squirming and exhausted then she stopped abruptly.
Next she had me kneeling next to her facing her and went through the same procedure again.
Finally she had me on my back again snd straddled my legs. This is my favourite position and gives me a perfect view as she works on me. She built me up again and kept me on edge for what felt like hours. My back was arched to the point of pain. Finally she stopped and left me hard as a rock, massively frustrated and feeling absolutely wonderful .

As a final treat she took me into the bathroom and gave me a golden shower

It may not be the end though as she’s threatened to edge me a few more times throughout the day .

4 Likes

Last night and this morning. Came home last night after dinner and drinks and straight to bed. After some kissing and touching I went down on my wife. We ended up positioning ourselves in a 69 position but kind of on our sides. Wife had multiple orgasms and me just one. We fell asleep naked and when we woke we made love PIV in a spooning position.

No grand baby this weekend so hopefully a good pegging is in the cards.

6 Likes

This morning, got up to use bathroom and came back and wife lying naked. I’ll take that for a Sunday start

2 Likes

First thing this morning. I wanted a hard f*ck, not loving. He delivered. Made me cum so hard and for so long. Almost wiped me out.

9 Likes

This morning.

A slight change to our usual Sunday morning routine.

I edged her with my tongue and a wand until she was begging to come then we switched positions and I finally allowed her to come while I was rimming her.

There was supposed to be a follow up where she pegged me but she fell asleep after she came and I didnt have the heart to wake her up for my turn. No doubt it will happen later.

4 Likes

Yesterday morning. I noticed his morning wood, so I took advantage of it - doing his favourite. While doing that, he inserted his fingers in my bum, which lead him to his cock. While having anal in the spooning position, I’m using my womanizer, which doesn’t take me long. Edging himself to the stage that he can’t any longer (all clean) we move to PIV where it doesn’t take him too long to finish.

Last night. He was sat on the edge of bed, when I started to bite him. Getting turned on, he guided me down so I gave him oral. Shortly afterwards he finished off in hard press position :yum:

5 Likes

Not exactly sex, but I got some relief at lunchtime today. Husband wrapped his fingers around my clit and squeezed until I was able to cum. I’ve only got two inches, but its enough for a firm grip.

3 Likes