When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Warmed up with a jeweled plug and then watered garden and worked on my pond with my We Vibe egg in . Changing the patterns off and on . The battery life is quite good , was rumbling for about an hour . I think tomorrow will be my ultra cheap cock/ball ring butt plug with vibrations around perineum and anal . Nude sunbathing and my horny level are closely related . My bi-curious side would sure like to try out a well endowed cock lately . Maybe tomorrow I will have to take on my 9" x 5.5" cock like dildo .

2 Likes

You should try a but plug with a jewel

1 Like

It’s been over four months, definitely too long. I badly want my wife to peg me! I got her a new harness fitted with an 8” cock that I’ve only used solo. I want so badly for her to use it on me, hopefully soon!

2 Likes

Monday night OH asked if she could watch me stroke myself so I did and to my pleasure she inserted a toy in me was my favourite glass toy she slowly fckd me with it till I was about to cum left it in there and told me to finish off deep in her mouth

5 Likes

These days I always have something in my ass when we have sex. This week it was this guy and my husband cock for the first time. He came in me instantly.

5 Likes

This bad boy ( https://www.lovehoney.eu/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-prostate-vibrator/a37969g80288.html )just a few minutes ago, while getting a blow job from herself. Stay tuned for the full review :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Had some me time last night and have been dying for some prostrate play. Started with a butt plug for an hour while doing odd jobs, then my vibrating prostrate massager till the battery died on me! Decided to lube up my wife’s confetti dildo and stuck it on the edge of the dresser, felt amazing! Also used a light desensitizing lube for the first time, took away some of the good feelings but added more time to my session. Was also able to fit three fingers inside me, just thinking about it now turns me on!

2 Likes

@Nathan1995anal I have this same prostate massager and it is my go to. I love this toy, highly recommend it to any men into prostate massages and anal play.

1 Like

I didn’t manage a hands free orgasm with it yet. Have you?

1 Like

I have. It fits perfectly for me and hit my prostate just right. Tons of prostate orgasms and have had hands free multiple occasions.

2 Likes

Wife went to sleep early so played on my own pushed all sorts up my bum, then pumped my ring up/out with my rosebud pump

1 Like

Thursday we had sex and used the balls. She put them up my butt hole while I fingered her butt hole. We both came doing that and while masturbating each other. But we didn’t cum at the same time.

1 Like

Hubby’s cock just after 6 this morning. Bent over the bed, then in the spooning position :yum::hot_face:

7 Likes

Last night we were having PIV sex when my husband suggested switching to anal. As soon as I said ok he was lubing up and easing himself into my waiting butt. I do love the stretching feeling of his cock in my ass. He was obviously enjoying anal and was smoothly thrusting in and out. I had my clit sucker positioned to perfection as I soon orgasmed with hubby not too far behind. Leaving me with his load in my ass we fell asleep together.

11 Likes

Lucky. I think it feels amazing but no orgasm yet. I wore to the shop yesterday :+1:

1 Like

This morning .

Pegged slowly and wonderfully in cowgirl by our 8" dual density dildo.

4 Likes

Dildo Sunday night while wife was sucking me.

4 Likes

20 mins ago got home from work feeling extremely horny so got my favourite glass toy out double ended lubed up edited by mod WOW will be doing that again

5 Likes

Wish I had the opportunity to have a man’s cock in my ass but no such luck. Wanting to try anul so think I will start with a plug and masturbate to see if I like it.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t want a man’s cock in my ass, but I have just started playing with a few toys in there and it’s opened up a new world of pleasure for me. Get some toys and get em in there @jaybee14

4 Likes