When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Not last night but for the last two my wife’s fist/hand, it wreck’s me physically for few days

2 Likes

Last night while wife giving me an amazing blowjob she was using a slim 5 inch dildo in my ass then switched to a 7 inch girthy dildo when it finally went in all the way I exploded with huge orgasm

4 Likes

Yesterday I was hungry for anal play and declared it an anal play day . Started out with a jeweled plug that my wife noticed as I was walking around naked , she said my tan with that sparkle looked good . After about an hour I changed over to my cock/ball , perineum and anal vibrator for a good long time . During naked tanning I did not use anything , you know tan lines of a toy . While working on my pond I used my We Vibe egg for about an hour . Then I came in and took 15" , well actually a 6" rainbow dildo and then my 9" . I did not achieve a prostrate orgasm , however I did produce quite a bit of pre cum which I did not waste . I have a feeling I will need to have play days like that more frequently .

5 Likes

The b-vibe rimming butt plug last night

6 Likes

Just got pegged by the oh was a great session

6 Likes

Yesterday. Pretty much all of yesterday.
Started off with sleepy anal (so husband’s cock), then had my comfy silicone plug in all day whilst I was working, then an anal shag with a dildo (wielded by a friend), then a larger silicone plug for an evening out, and finally, husband’s cock again for a final dose of anal.
Pussy wasn’t filled all day; husband had decreed it was to remain empty all day, which always makes me desperate, thus the anal dildo shag and larger plug later in the day.
Enjoyed it though, and pussy has been filled this morning.

10 Likes

Last Saturday night. Went away for weekend in a caravan and took my vibrating butt plug. Probably woke half the campsite with that in and my hubby doing me doggy :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_drops:

12 Likes

Wife took my cock on Wednesday from behind…

2 Likes

So we were away for the weekend, and I haven’t seen my strapon in ages so I ordered LH’s latest vibrating remote controlled dildo and harness which arrived on Friday (yay!) Tried turning it on, oh, niiiiice vibrations, mustn’t need to charge it.

First mistake there.

Next problem: she’d got in nicely (very nicely) and a fart wanted out. Moment gone, dildo is now charging and we’ll get it back out later in the week.

3 Likes

Last night.

A lovely long slow, sensual pegging session.

She spooned me and pegged me for ages with the 8" dual density dildo.

2 Likes

Hubby’s cock yesterday morning :hot_face:

8 Likes

Edited by mod - removed reference to current activity waiting for my OH to come home to play. I can’t wait for him to take me.

6 Likes

Last night glass toy while OH played with me

3 Likes

This morning.

I rode the 8" mounted dildo while she used the Electrastim unit on my penis.

2 Likes

Slept in my larger comfy silicone butt plug last night. Used to do it often, but not so much of late. I’ve decided that has to change.

8 Likes

Last Sunday night and was a fox tail butt plug.

9 Likes

Just tried my first dildo. It’s a small LH beginners one and it was very nice, lots of new to me sensations, so I think I’ll be getting bigger one as soon as I’m ready. I do have some beads, but can’t get them all in yet, and a small vibrating butt plug, but the feeling of the dildo has topped them so far​:smiley:

4 Likes

Edited by mod

My Aneros Vice 2 arrived yesterday. I wasnt able to test it out till this afternoon. It’s so great! It is the largest toy I’ve taken so far. Looks like I’ll have time for round 2 with it tomorrow. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Finally, after far too long, I had a good proper pegging. Last night, she was even getting into it

7 Likes