When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

There’s a suggestion my wife might ruin my bum again tonight

3 Likes

I have just received a love honey one and I am giving it a go.

1 Like

I find that with my new prostate massager I get a bit a pre-cum, very unusual for me!

1 Like

Last night, beads. I love them being pulled out while I start to cum. We washed them in HOT soapy water, then I put them in her ass.

3 Likes

Friday night 8”toy whilst OH pegged me

1 Like

This morning.

A nice prostate massager as a prelude to a lot of impact play.

2 Likes

Hubby’s fingers and cock this morning :yum:

6 Likes

This morning.

Spooned and pegged with the 8" dual density dildo in my wife’s harness briefs.

2 Likes

We used beads yesterday and love them. I know oh likes inserting them into me as I lay on my back - usually. When I insert them in her, she likes being on her knees. Pulling them out very slowly is the fun part. My hole seems to try to keep them in! I guess it’s a reaction.

5 Likes

last night, the oh use my favorite dildo on me. I don’t know why it is so much more intense just from her holding it.
but I loved it :hot_face:

5 Likes

Tonight. My husbands cock. He bent me over the sofa edited It was so good i might ask for the same again tomorrow night. Just typing this is making me hungry for him edited by mod:drooling_face:

10 Likes

His cock. Not long ago. He was early to work, and as I came to with him getting out of bed, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, lubed me up and went in.

9 Likes

This morning.

A vibrating prostate massager .

Very nice .

3 Likes

It’s been a few days. I guess we’re about due!! LOL

1 Like

My high roller prostate massager and soon hopefully the oh will peg me with our new tracy cox pegging kit

2 Likes

This morning.

She had me impaled on the Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator (the one that looks like a traffic cone) then she hog-tied my wrists and ankles together.

The rule was that she could do whatever she wanted so she moved out of my line of sight and masturbated continuously with her wand. All I could do was to listen to her coming and coming.
When she was done she started using the wand on my nipples and my glans. She wanted to make me come too but I rarely orgasm with something big in my ass. The sensations from my ass take over from everything else. She did make me squirm, wriggle and shudder a lot though and when she stopped I realised that I had worked my way right down to the base of the huge plug. The whole thing was inside me and I was stretched wide open.
It’s an amazing sensation.

5 Likes

My wifes hand and some of her arm shes also started to use 2 or 3 fingers on her other hand pushed in and curled up playing with my prostate

3 Likes

Last night OH donned her harness with 10”toy in place slowly played with me for a while then very slowly and sensually started to slide it into me. Inch by inch applying lube with each inch until she was almost all the way in telling me how far it was in every now and then she then started to thrust slowly at first but gaining more momentum with each thrust until I asked her to fck her hard so she grabbed my hips and ploughed me hard but not hard enough were she would cause damage told her I was about to cum and she told me to just cum I made quite a pool on the towel what a very enjoyable fck that was. She has told me this morning I was begging for her to pound me hard and deep she also said tonight it’s my turn and she wants 10”toy in her pussy with my cock in her ass then she wants the toy in her ass as she has never had it in there

7 Likes

This afternoon.

Our 10" x 7" Lifelike Lover dildo in her harness.

She didn’t allow me any preparation. She just lubed up the dildo, bent me over the sofa and pushed it in slowly.
Every time I got close to coming she stopped thrusting and paddled my bum and thighs.
Eventually she let me come and it’s wiped me out completely.

6 Likes

My husband’s cock about an hour ago. He came in from work in a rush, ordered me over the kitchen table, lubed my asshole up and gave me a good pounding. We both came, then he had to go back out again.

12 Likes