When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

I pretty much have all of them now, except the Vice 2. Never tried doubling them up. Sounds like it’s worth a try

1 Like

Sunday, warmed up/loosened up with this bad boy

then went to town with this:

Fantastic combo, wish I could get to the bottom of the titan; but I’m working on it!

Currently trying out my latest plug. It’s a 2" diameter silicone plug. Exactly the same as my glass plug but much lighter. I love glass plugs but I find that the sheer weight of them, coupled with the thicker neck section necessary with glass plugs, can cause them to slip out if you wear them when you’re standing up for a while so I’m trying a silicone one instead. The same stretch and the same exquisite ‘pop’ when it goes in but hopefully more secure. If it works out OK I’ll look for a silicone replacement for my bigger glass plugs too.

1 Like

Last night i had a small and medium basically jem plug still amazing !

In a shared bubble bath the other week, after I was inside my wifes booty she watched me bounce on our ultra realistic dildo before I bent over and she finished me off with dildo in hand. A fun afternoon indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tonight.

We had to postpone our Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming till tonight so I’ll be wearing the anal hook, collar and chain tonight instead.

My wife’s dildo. It felt great

Yesterday, threw an njoy pure plug medium into the mix halfway through. Those things are so comfy i often wish id bought the next size up as i cant always feel ive even got it in. Havent worn a plug in a while though so it definitely felt great mixed with a bullet.

I need to dig out my Njoy Pfun, I’ve not used that in an age, and it feels really good. Their toys just ooze quality

@Green_Eyed_Girl Just responded to your lounge post. Size wise it’s just about right and it’s got a nice curve to it that presses the right spot nicely. My only criticism is it can be a little heavy, but tired muscle flutter better, and I wished the end of it was rounded a bit more

1 Like

Good to know, thanks dude :+1:

Right now. My Doxy metal plug, it’s my favourite, had it in all day. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Right now. My latest large (2"+) silicone plug.

It feels so nice I’m keeping it in all day.

3 Likes

About 30 minutes ago.

My wife turned up in the kitchen wearing her strap on. I had to take it in my mouth first then she bent me over the worktop and pegged me thoroughly.

I’m currently wearing a Dr Johnson plug to retain the feeling of being pegged.

1 Like

Not exactly the last time but it will be later I’m on a promise from my wife to get a right good pegging looking forward to it obviously need to do the whole clean up act for her

1 Like

A few days ago now we had anal in the morning before he went to work. He keeps dropping hints about anal on our dirty weekend away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Little while ago, I was in the shower. He gave me a golden shower, this time he bent me over, went on my bum cheeks then he moved further inwards, then he inserted and went ball’s deep, and moved me up against the wall :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Your days always sounds a lot better than mine :cry:

1 Like

Last Saturday; Basics 6” beads… :grin:

Last week my wife was giving me a massage, all massages normally lead to anal play so I loved when she started to toy my hole, she had me get on my side so she could toy me and suck my cock! I was close but I need to make her cum too as we had sex

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes