When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I’ll go look now! I can’t get enough at the moment :joy:

1 Like

No worries :blush: I just miss the real thing :rofl:

1 Like

I’m with you there! My other half seems to always be too tired atm!

1 Like

Mine just doesn’t seem to fancy anal at the moment

1 Like

It’s difficult when our needs don’t match up isn’t it. My sex drive is through the roof at the moment but my other half is exhausted from work bless him. Thank **** for sex toys! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it is difficult, he likes doing it but not as much as me. We’re having sex regularly though, and yeah thank god for toys :rofl:

1 Like

Not for a little while, I purchased a prostate massager but didn’t seem to reach the spot or I wasn’t using it right.
We have a lovey honey 50 shades vibrating remote butt plug which I’ve used on my wife and I’ve also had a play with, it does vibrate the ring wonderfully.
The other week after rimming my wife it was followed by me entering her ensuring there was plenty of lube… So for me a while, the wife the other week

1 Like

Currently wearing my 6" circumference glass plug for the second time. I used silicone lube this time. It went in a lot easier. I’ll use this one till I’m comfortable with it then try my 6.5" again. I couldn’t manage it at all before so I’m working up to it.

1 Like

I decided to try my biggest plug (6.5" circumference ) while I was already stretched from the 6" one. It took a bit of time but its in there now and I’m feeling very full. The weight is entertaining too.
I’m currently thinking that this is probably my limit but I have an enquiring mind so it may be that I’ll be trying something bigger in the fullness of time.
Out of interest do those of you who regularly use bigger plugs or dildos find any permanent slackening of the sphincter muscles or do they return to their normal size every time?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry, couldn’t help myself!

On a more serious note, I can’t answer this but it’s a question I’d love to know the answer to so thanks for asking (I was too embarrassed for some reason!)

I thought that once @rockstar, but after a while of using that, I tried to get larger and managed it.

So today, I was doing work type things and flitting around all over town. So I wore my anchor butt plug, and I expected to be out for about 2 1/2 hours. Was out for over 6, and it still felt great :grin:

1 Like

Last week, and was my mans cock, usually it is my anal hook though, I usually run ribbon through the end loop and braid the ribbon all into my hair, so it is firmly held in place…and I get to look super cute at the same time.

7 Likes

Currently have my small metal plug with a red bobtail to match my red dress while I work from home.

Because who doesn’t need to match their sex toy to their outfit? :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh coordination is essential @MsSubExperimenter. I love this work from home lark!

1 Like

@KinkyMira me too! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m retired so I can wear nothing or anything externally or internally any day I like.

I don’t have long hair so I chain my anal hook to a slave collar. I do coordinate the chain colour with the hook colour though​:blush:.

1 Like

My new douche kit arrived today, so will try that out later to make cleaning SO much easier! Obviously will see how successful it was with my glass rose plug, hopefully followed by hubby!

3 Likes

Last night.

My Aneros Progasm while we were together on the sofa and she was stroking and squeezing me through my cage. A nice evening.

Right now.

This morning’s session involved our inflatable plug so while I was still opened up I fitted my large glass plug again and I’m still wearing that.