When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

I’m going to buy some beginners plugs as I’ve never had the experience and really want too, hopefully the OH will try as well :grin::grin:

1 Like

The metal ‘plug’ with graduated beads and flat base now while I’m working.

It’s not from LH so unable to link.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I would say “regular” but I have used larger toys a bit over the last few years and have not noticed any significant change to my muscles. Each time it still requires gentle warm up and if I am going to use one of the bigger toys (6.5inch circumference dildo or 7+inch circumference plugs) then the warm up takes longer.

I would say there is a period after using one of the larger toys where I am more dialated (easily fit 3-4 fingers) but this is short. I have done a few visual checks (yes, its as undignified as it sounds) and not noticed any weird stretchmarks or physical changes.

2 Likes

Last night I had a small vibrating butt plug in for about an hour, while I did some cleaning up before heading to bed, left it in while the OH and I had PIV and it was quite exciting,

being that it was the first time I have had a vibrating plug in while doing the do. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey. Just been out for a run with my Lovehoney Pure Pleasure Sensual glass butt plug inserted…and the friction as well as the feeling of it moving within me felt amazing! Mmmm still buzzing x

9 Likes

Sounds amazing @Ava-Go :grinning: I’ve never tried going out with one in, I’d be worried about losing it :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 What? Falling out or slipping in?

1 Like

Falling out! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Stayed in, I’m very tight x

4 Likes

Wow sounds great fun. I love my running and my butt plugs but have never combined the two. How did it effect your running and performance.

The last thing in my hungry ass was my 9 inch dildo, which I rode hard, on Tuesday morning. Now I’m getting the urge again.

4 Likes

The red dildo last night not the biggest one
But man it feel so nice edited

Just now for the better part of 2 hours swapping between a static and vibrating prostate massager, edging my self ever closer…

I forgot yesterday was masterbation day, so making up for it today, while the family are out and about :wink:

I’m excited for the shots that will eventually be fired :sweat_drops:

Finally… After 3 week’s of waiting :rofl: last night when I was in the shower, I didn’t hear him come back from work, he came onto the bathroom gave me this god almighty smack on the arse with my heart shaped crop then inserted into my bum and went ball’s deep, so worth the wait.

2 Likes

Too long! Since moving house, all my toys are in storage and my wife and I haven’t had enough time alone to do anything kinky.

I look forward to getting out those toys, getting rimmed, fingered, toyed and pegged!.. BTW I love returning the favour, To be honest, going down on my wife is payment enough (pussy and/or Ass) :tongue::sweat_drops::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Right now.

Still wearing the anal hook, collar and chains from this morning’s session.

1 Like

this morning and was:

About half hour ago glass dildo in preparation for tonight when she pegs my ass.So love the feeling of her pounding me with her strap on

1 Like

My wifes fingers last night, she played with my ass while she blew me and i exploded in her mouth, she then gave me a nice big cum kiss after :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Now that’s improvisation!!

1 Like

Last night wife’s 8” girl cock pumping my ass

2 Likes