When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Today I used my Lovehoney BASICS Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo 7 Inch! It’s absolutely a girthy monster!

I am a bisexual male, 26 in a relationship with a straight female, 23 so this is how I get my sexual satisfaction without actually being sexually involved with another man.

If you’re a female, I’d recommend this one too (if you like extra girthy dildos that is).

4 Likes

Last night. Had a good session with an aneros massager and once into position finished myself off with a very messy self facial. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fantastic session last night with double ended vibrator, followed by vibrating butt plug, whilst being caned, followed by hubbys cock. Got to love an anal Orgasm

4 Likes

A couple of hours ago I was thoroughly pegged in cowgirl and doggy then ordered to wear my big glass plug. Once that was in she allowed me to watch while she masturbated with her bullet.

Just used a butt plug for the first time ever - the sex was incredible !
So erm about 5 minutes ago and I can’t believe I’ve just done it !!!

11 Likes

My girlfriend slipped her finger in Whist sucking me off just last night… it was quite nice zx

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tompat69

1 Like

thanks m8… so what’s the general gist of things…just horny people or good advice for sex ,toys… and other things

1 Like

It’ll come out ya mouth :joy:

1 Like

Good advice on whatever you need really! General stuff and obviously sex toys :joy:

1 Like

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for her licking and rimming session.

2 Likes

Both really, horny people giving good advice :joy:

2 Likes

Friday. An aneros massager. Now I’m feeling hungry for something girthy and Cock shaped​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Currently this :blush:

2 Likes

Are they any good

1 Like

Did you manage to get it all the way in. What’s the vibration like, is it strong looks. Looks. Like somthing me and the missus might like

@bam.jestar yes it’s nice :blush:

@caffcple I did get it all the way in :blush: the vibrations aren’t massively strong but definitely enough to feel really good!

The intensities and patterns are distinct and nice. Definitely worth picking up, especially while it’s on offer!

2 Likes

That looks amazing

1 Like

I had This in mine last night, the vibrations are amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A steel butt plug which I’m still getting used to. I was fine with it until the doggy style sex and I swore it felt like it was going to come out.

2 Likes