edited by mod

Haha x

1 Like

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

What about you ? X

Just finished, huge load of cum :yum:

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder :hugs: you might want to be mindful again of the one on one chat whilst engaged in… activity and forum rules.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/guidelines

6 Likes

Sorry just about carried away x

I can see this one getting closed again, which would be a shame.

@masonbergin0161 I would be careful as I’m pretty sure you’ve been warned before about 1 on 1 chats and the type of posts you start are pushing the form rules.

Keep it clean people :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, you don’t get long to read them. :broken_heart:

1 Like

cheeky lunch time play, ended with a huge O. Found a new way to ride my dildo cow girl style with it on a foam roller. yeeha

3 Likes

@Jack94 @masonbergin0161 Please remember the forum is not a place to engage in sexual activity, let people know you are engaging in sexual activity, or participate in dirty chats.

This thread will need to be closed if the forum rules cannot be followed, which would be a shame as I know this is a popular thread.

7 Likes

A few times already this morning :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thinking about and watching our valentines night session :hot_face:

7 Likes

Hate the term “rubbed one out” but I think that best describes the quickie I had whilst getting ready in the bathroom this morning :sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

This afternoon, woke up after 2hrs sleep and couldn’t get back to sleep so I thought I’d have a quick play and hopefully the endorphins may knock me back out. Nope so 2hrs sleep it is between night shifts, go me​:sleeping:

1 Like

As long as you enjoyed it in the moment, you can think about the best way to write it up later. :joy_cat:

2 Likes