3 times yesterday :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth: excessive lol

Yesterday once but lasted a whiiiile haha

4 Likes

I bloody knew it was 1 too many :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha

Last night with butt plug in for a couple of hours and nipple suckers for a little light pain. 4 amazing orgasms, I’m so greedy. I can’t seem to get enough of Masturbating at the moment. I live with others and can’t wait for them to go out so I can have my fun nice and loud in the lounge :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I can’t really talk about butt plugs ATM :woman_facepalming: but I just constantly want to come haha

My ex text me saying my toy collection is overwhelming and takes the fun out of it. Weirdo

5 Likes

Haha ummmm sounds ominous? Me too, it’s all I want to do!

Whaaatttt? The more the merrier! Strange human :joy:

4 Likes

Ok I shouldn’t have called him that. It annoys me how he’s happy to use my sex toys before I’ve even got them out of the packaging but he’s overwhelmed by them. It’s just a big contradiction.

Don’t make me feel guilty for coming. If I choose to use toys I will.

Back to Butt Plugs… Solo play… My bum hole slurped an AssBerry … It was traumatic :open_mouth::joy:

5 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser never feel guilty about coming and using toys. You do you! X

Oh no :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Tries to make me feel bad about everything. I did say to him… “You come, I also like to come and I’ll use toys if I want” his response was “wow” hahaha
Yes if you see the odd Dyno Rod joke it’s because I sat on the loo and pushed for dear life. Ended up down the loo :joy:

5 Likes

Good on ya! Haha I did just see that, bless ya :joy: I can see how that would be traumatic

1 Like

I’d seen a post the other day about it and preferring a t base etc. Ya no when ya think that couldn’t happen to you ? Well yeah it did. And turned around up there. It’s just too accepting :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Not quite had that experience yet, thankfully, but very close a couple of times, threw those out IMMEDIATELY! T-base all the way for me now.

4 Likes

Definitely. They should really get reclaimed. They say use lots of lube… I couldn’t grab it ! It just slipped up! I started crying!! I’ve ordered a glass one with a tail I really hope this ones better

4 Likes

I can highly recommend the nJoy Pure Plugs, not cheap, but awesome, especially the 2.0 Extra Large, that big boy’s not going anywhere it shouldn’t! :grin:

2 Likes

This morning when I woke up and in about 10 minutes when I have a lunch break

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Lastnight but could change very soon :sweat_smile:

thinking on the same lines

1 Like