When did you last masturbate?

This morning after night shift…

3 Likes

This morning. Been too busy for my usual early afternoon session…

@Chosen-one what was that???

About 15 minutes ago with a fleshlight lol, need to use them more often :relaxed:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: @Chosen-one

About 4 days ago but maybe later

Last night

1 Like

I had to check back in this thread. It was 2 weeks ago and I’ve been caged ever since.

Last time I masturbated to orgasm, end of May!

In the 4 months since, I use a butt plug 1-3 times a week just to enjoy the stimulation, and once I have edged myself when I was allowed (told) to be unlocked for a week, but outside of those, no real self stimulation at all.

Although, for fathers day in September, I was allowed to pull out of PIV and finish on her boobs, does that count?

I had a nice wank to get me to sleep :zzz: yesterday afternoon ready for night :crescent_moon: shift.

2 Likes

Three days ago. It had been so long and I needed the release, which went on for quite a bit. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Last night, had my huge metal cock ring on and was riding my enormous butt plug on my sex stool in front of my wife somewhat high on poppers.

1 Like

Night before last . Was flipping channels when I went to bed and found a mild adult film . No idea of the name , but a swingers scene with two women . One experienced and the other new to it . Very sensual and sexy for me . Must say one of the best orgasms in some time . With zero participation from my wife I need some other from of input . Thanks actresses !

1 Like

This afternoon, having had a fabulous time with Mrs300 this morning…

This afternoon, OH telling me he wants to restrain me tonight got me worked up LOL

2 Likes

Not aware of being caught but had a fantastic solo play on the sofa one night by the time I finished I was soaking wet and so was the sofa, but boy what a night that was.

2 Likes

About an hour ago… flesh light time :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

last night

2 Likes

Will be tomorrow :sob:

1 Like

Always try to get your 5 a day

2 Likes