When did you last masturbate?

So, my new vibe didn’t arrive today. Can’t understand why, the email wasn’t clear. But I used my current vibe in front of the mirror and had an awesome orgasm and I squirted for the first time ever :scream:

Now I really can’t wait until the other one comes (Tuesday now :roll_eyes:), I have a feeling things will get very messy :joy:

6 Likes

Last night for me, edged for a few hours before a massive climax. Going to get the big guns out tonight with my favourite fake pussy! Lots of lube and condoms :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This morning.

My wife and I took it in turns to edge me to my first orgasm in 4 weeks.

1 Like

Just orgasmed! edited by mod

2 Likes

Is he mad? :joy:

You mean he thinks that you masturbating is disgusting??

While I respect a differing opinion, I honestly absolutely cannot agree with that in a general sense. Maybe I personally could agree about 3% out of 100% with it being “disgusting” right in front someone. But that would be in very specific circumstances that are probably too inappropriate for the forums.

But one million percent I wouldn’t use the term ‘disgusting’ when referring to my OH and her masturbating.

I would maybe be jealous that she’s pleasuring herself while I’m around instead of inviting me to join her.

Hi @Justthe2ofus2007. Just wanted to send you a virtual hug :hugs: I won’t say anymore since I don’t know what you’re going through but if you want to talk / rant feel free x

3 Likes

So I’m scratching my head a bit. Do you just keep your hands above your waist in your shows? Or are all your shows performed with hubby so you don’t really need to put your hands below your waist?

As I maybe getting into the “none of my business” side of things, I divert to @Kitty-Cat01’s post above. And give me a virtual slap if I’m getting too personal. I have no problem with being told it’s none of my business. Sometimes I need that :wink:

edited by mod

2 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 Thanks for the reply. Sounds like there is unfortunately a bit more going on behind the scenes with that . I won’t pry but I’m also happy to listen if you want to elaborate over a rant.

I’m with you on that. If I heard about or saw OH do that I’d be on her like a dog in heat :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @Iwill I’m definitely being swayed by all the positive comments. Feeling a little flushed. I think I’ll try to stop being so hard on myself. Really appreciate all the love
And thank you also @anon8189768 ive gained a little confidence from all you guys I have to admit… even if it sounds a bit sad

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t cope woth all the compliments today. Getting emotional over here

4 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum conversations - right or wrong?

This morning, hubby was still asleep, so I started to play with myself, I was just using my fingers, I woke hubby up while doing it, he got up and came back with my dildo and said I want to watch you use it on yourself, while I was doing that he was playing with my clit, then he started to masturbate, then we had amazing mind blowing sex

4 Likes

I just recently learned of a bluetooth remote for smart phones . Over here it was $15 off amazon . Even on my good cameras they only have 10 second max timer , that always sucked starting camera and try and rush into position . Now I can set up the shot at leisure . My sexual video collection will be increasing also , for the same reason .
Oh , been almost 20 hours since my last session . In the shower with a prostrate massager rumbling and wiggling the tip . Found if I put it in backwards , it stays in much better . Was a little sad , battery went flat before I wanted it to . Fully charged and ready for next session .

This morning when my wife was recovering from her orgasms. I had a 6" sound in my penis so I stroked myself and she moved the sound up and down so I was being stimulated on the inside and the outside of my penis.
Would have been brilliant if I had been allowed to come.

@Dirty-Wife literally every time I see your profile pic on a thread like this I know two things:

1. It’s going to be a great story (whether long or short)
  2. I’m going to be jealous that you’re getting more solo and couple sex than I am :rofl:

Friday was supposed to be a day of fapping for me. Didn’t even come close to happening. Rest of the weekend was sexually dry as well.

Now I will say that it was basically traded for some of the best days of quality family time we’ve had in awhile, but sexually I’ll need to get that taken care of sooner rather than later :grimacing:

1 Like

:rofl: I think my name says it all, I just can’t get enough of him lol and he doesn’t complain when it’s in my mouth or see’s me going solo, Saturday our kids stayed the night with my sister, so we made the most of it

2 Likes

Well to be truthful. I used the penis pump I got from these guys.AWESOME purchase btw, and played the skin flute twice yesterday and plan on it again tonight. :+1:

2 Likes