When did you last masturbate?

I’m really thinking about trying this on myself

Tried to this morning but just couldn’t reach orgasm. I came on my period too so new toy won’t be used when it arrives tomorrow :frowning: The woes of being a woman :roll_eyes:

Forgive my ignorance, but does being on a monthly cycle typically affect (or reduce) a woman’s ability to orgam and/or receive sexual pleasure?

OH will crush my face if I try to touch her for that week but as far as I know it’s because she thinks it’s dirty and nasty to get freaky when she’s on the pad. Never considered that her ability to experience sexual pleasure could also be reduced.

I find that the week/two weeks leading up to it I’m horny as hell and then when I’m on just feel bloated and have niggling pain and do not feel I can get pleasure. I use tampons also, so no g spot stim. I think maybe if I was on quite a light period then I may masturbate/have sex but it’s messy business and so I just save it for when it eventually stops. It’s not a fun time of the month :weary:

2 Likes

Yesterday morning for a short time while she was recovering from her orgasms.

I has a 6" sound in my penis and she eventually joined in by sliding the sound in and out as I stroked myself.

No orgasm though.

2 Likes

:exclamation: Reminder: Please do not comment ‘Right now’ on threads about recounting sexual or masturbatory activities. Reporting an erotic act in progress ends up involving readers of your reply, who have not consented to be a part of your play time.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Just so I understand, can you explain what was it about my post that required editing…?

Comments on photos should be kept in the Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation Topic :slight_smile:

Fair enough, but when a member comments on their own photos in a section off the lingerie photo uploads section, are we not allowed to
reply.?
I take it there was nothing wrong with the content of the reply.?

It would be better to quote the post but reply in the appreciation topic as that is the set place to discuss members uploads.

Here’s the blurb from the appreciation topic:

If you feel you wish to leave a comment, please remember to keep it clean, polite and no lurid remarks.

@Lovehoney_Brenna . That is fine I will remember for future. I certainly don’t think it was lurid.

1 Like

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna. Always appreciate reminders and tid bits like that :slight_smile:

2 hours ago, that was the second in the day!

I would answer this forum but im to busy snapping one off.lol Did it this morn and will again tonight JOYYYYYYY :star_struck:

1 Like

Shaved myself thismorning and quite hard by the time I’d finished so couldn’t help but sort it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Apart from that part of your life I hope your happy and he’s treating you as you deserve to be. Like other comments I won’t pry into something that’s none of my business but as I said I just hope your happy. :hugs:

1 Like

Quick question. If you had the choice between 20 mins of sex or a whole afternoon/morning of masturbation. Which would you choose.

For me it’s the latter.

Being alone for me is so good. I have definitely discovered more about myself being alone than with partner

5 Likes

Former for me any day

1 Like

@woody8519uk
For me personally, I don’t have that much fun by myself :rofl: So I would choose 20 mins with hubby every single time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s good to hear you are discovering more about yourself though - why do you think this is?

For me, I would choose any amount of sex time with hubby, every single time, and make it the best minutes of my life. The sex is amazing and totally mind blowing. It’s a whole lot more fun for me, masturbating is more of a turn on when he’s there too, watching me going solo and then he’ll join in with me, I don’t have much fun on my own