When did you last masturbate?

When do people get to be alone for the morning or afternoon theses days lol.

Im like you where iv discovered a lot of things over the last 3 years since buying from lovehoney. As im single I dont really have a choice lol, I spend a few hours at night when everyone in the house is in bed

I’ll be controversial and say a whole morning or afternoon alone. I love sex either my OH but 20mins just wouldn’t work for me! I love a long drawn out session :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This morning on Day 8 of our 12 child free days. My wife wanted to watch me edge myself so I obliged and manged to finish with a ruined orgasm.

Last night, we got into bed, I was getting myself all excited, thinking about what I would do to him, so I put my hand down there and he said let’s do it together, so I was using my vibrating dildo and he was playing with my clit

2 Likes

Latter for me, same reasons, learning about what makes me tick.

Last night I shaved my balls and my cock … So I soap it up , and stroked it while I fantasized my wife taking it all in her mouth

5 Likes

Makes me horny shaving myself, I always get hard doing it! Fantasising about my other half does nothing fir me though :grimacing:

This morning, I was so horny :smiling_imp: but master said to me all I can do is give him a blowjob and play with his balls, then he used the vibrating dildo on me and said think of me, if I “behave” I can have the real thing tonight

2 Likes

While in work thismorning I suddenly got a massive hard on! Nipped home about an hour ago and just got naked on the sofa and sorted myself out! Back at work now :wink:

2 Likes

About two hours ago some me time in the bath with the glass double ended dildo in my ass

2 Likes

Will of been a couple of days ago

1 Like

Last night

This morning, laid on my back on a wedge cushion with my wife pegging me. I was wearing a steel triple cock ring and a hollow penis plug.

1 Like

This morning whilst having a cheeky feel of my wife whilst she was asleep.

At about 6am this morning, unusually for me, I really fancied using a dildo in my pussy and a vibe on my clit, which I used to make me cum several times. Lovely start to the day.

7 Likes

Just answered on the thread of which movie love scene would you like to create." The Tall guy."
I’d take a 20 min wild frantic, sheet clenching, multi position , thrashing about sex session all the time… love it when sex is fun , rather than too serious.
Self pleasure is great, but can’t beat the interaction and spontaneity of wild fun sex.

2 Likes

Nothing beats the real thing with OH, but when it’s not happening self service has to happen. Since vasectomy I get serious pains due to build up, so it’s more relief than pleasure.
Had a relief session this morning, been horny all week but pair of us too tired to do anything :cry:

2 Likes

Little while ago when I was on the phone to hubby

1 Like

About 30 mins ago. I’ve not orgasmed in a few weeks and my god was it amazing.

2 Likes

This morning. Stood in front of the bathroom mirror and massaged my penis and balls with the LH Super Smoothie vibrator. :heartbeat: :sweat_drops:

1 Like