When did you last masturbate?

Last night too!

I’d been edging for the last 3 nights so was so nice to finally cum :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Last night again :rofl: while he was watching footie I was using my dildo, and to my surprise he noticed what I was doing and he come over and used my bullet on my clit

1 Like

I’ve had a bit of a balls up of a day so ended up coming home at lunchtime! No one in the house till about 8pm so I got stripped naked and I’ve had a good little play with myself! Might be about ready for another I think :wink:

6 Likes

Not masturbation as such as my penis stayed in its cage but I had a nice long session with my Elactrastim prostate massager yesterday giving my prostate and my anal muscles a good work out.

1 Like

Great terminology @Justthe2ofus2007! I had one of those this morning too, a quick one while my OH had gone out for half an hour. I really don’t like to be caught out. I’m fortunate that my OH doesn’t really mind, he just thinks that I never think of anything except sex (that’s almost true) and I find it very awkward to explain. I know your situation is more complicated so I hope I don’t sound like I’m making light of it x

2 Likes

Just about too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Danger wank love it :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just put my love egg in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Bloody hell you must off been flustered after all they eh :joy:

:rofl: I’ve been known to use excuses like “I was just getting changed for a workout / gardening etc” or “just about to have a bath” to explain the closed curtains and my half dressed appearance! The problem is that I then have to go and do a workout! :woman_facepalming:Or, if I’m really slow I’ll just close my eyes and pretend to be having a nap.

4 Likes

I had a lovely little session with my Womanizer this evening. Never fails to satisfy.

9 Likes

I can’t remember maybe over 2 weeks ago. Lost all interest… think I need a kick-start

2 Likes

About 10 mins ago, using my favourite fleshlight and lots of lube. Needed that after today

2 Likes

I’ll come back in 30 mins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Its been well over a month since I last masturbated my penis (since giving chastity another try), did have some alone time recently where I took advantage to enjoy some anal play with a couple of king cock dildos.

3 Likes

30 minutes ago with my wife. Both using a variety of toys. Our first instalment of International Masturbation Day.

3 Likes

I like to wrap a thong around my penis love the feel when masturbating

1 Like

last night with the wife and with a couple of toys each and again this morning at 3am just to make sure I started the day right.
happy international masturbation day enjoy yourselfs

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: tonight, sooooo horny :smiling_imp: :joy: damn hubby and his strict instructions

1 Like