When did you last masturbate?

The benefits of home working… during my lunch break :crazy_face:

1 Like

This morning and maybe this afternoon

This afternoon with a combo of dildo, bullet vibe and small butt plug :grin:

4 Likes

Danger wank…lol Makes 007 theme music start in my head for some reason. I’m gonna try a rhythm to that next time :joy:

2 Likes

Last night, I think
:grin:

What’s best to use ?

Two days ago with my male penis masturbator. It’s simply the best. I read stories on Literotica whilst they toy does it’s thing.

1 Like

About half an hour… finally :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: he was edging me with my bullet

4 Likes

Just now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Awoke knowing I needed some pain play. Began by giving myself a prolonged spanking on ass, thighs and legs with the silicon paddle and the pound shop fly swat (stingiest thing on earth - evil!!!), then spent quite a while running the leatherworker’s spiky wheel over everywhere I could reach. Finally it was clover clamps on and hand-masturbation while running the wheel over my balls.

Ready for breakfast now! :grin:

2 Likes

About 6 different times today, but not a single one to completion… Making up for missing masterbation day…

Then about 20mins ago I used our sucker on the OH (@Steffi.O ) and she throughly enjoyed it :relaxed:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: for tonight if I’m not too tired after the gym and actually get some time alone :roll_eyes:

Just now along with some prostate play with it

2 Likes

About 20 mins ago! I normally always make myself cum when I have a play! Today throughout the day I’ve tried a bit of edging! It was a huge orgasm when I finally made myself cum just before! I’ve not cum that much in a long time! I’ve been kicking myself all day but that was so worth it! I don’t often have a moan to myself either when I cum but I couldn’t help myself this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Think it all very much depends on what kind of stimulation you enjoy and that can vary a lot from person to person.

2 Likes

Last night when I got to bed . For me it had been a few days , my wife was in the hospital for three days and got her home Friday . Got her settled in and and she is doing better , so I could relax last night .

7 Likes

I’m glad you’re wife’s ok @Oldman.

1 Like

Hope both you and your wife are OK @Oldman

1 Like

Sitting here with my love egg in and hubby’s controlling it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face:

2 Likes

this morning in the shower with:

using:

:wink:

Didn’t get round it the other night :upside_down_face: but hopefully tonight :heart_eyes: no toys though!.. when I’m this horny, I just want to impulse buy an Elsa Jean Fleshlight and a anal toy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: