When did you last masturbate?

About 3am. Had been edging for a few days so to have that release was incredible.

This morning. Got the pebble vibe out and for some some reason struggled to get there. Halfway through i though “bother” and just threw a butt plug in for good measure. Did the job :+1:

4 Likes

Had a really long Aneros session last night, used a new technique that was really, really effective. Then kept it in and finished myself off to a really intense orgasm

1 Like

Intrigued. Still not mastered that yet. Got close but not quite there.

This morning, a sleepy fumble between the two of us and then a challenge to a race.

Yesterday, testing a new product along with my satisfyer and the orgasms totally knocked me for six.

6 Likes

Nice.

This morning, I started and she helped finish. We’d had a tidy up grooming session last night so we were both smoother and more sensitive. Finishing with teasing strokes on the head ended with me hitting the head board!

1 Like

Yesterday a couple of times with my new mantric realistic vibrator, it needed testing :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yesterday using one of my fleshlights. Been masturbating a lot recently as I’m more horny that normal. Pretty much a daily occurrence.

Last night using this :star_struck:

5 Likes

Last night in the shower when he surprised me with some anal, using my fingers on my clit and then I inserted my dildo

3 Likes

When I woke up - I had a very nice dream of a threesome and getting to explore a woman while hubby watched on then finished me off :drooling_face: I had to take 10 mins to play once I’d woken up, reliving the play by play

4 Likes

Cumming up on 10 days now… having a daily habit to finding this wonderful world of Love Honey I have been refraining and keeping whatever I have in the tank for the OH @Steffi.O

Making sure she is enjoying the new sexy life more then ever…

3 Likes

A few hours ago with this and this What a team! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Your 2 toys look good. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself its what Fridays are for @wildflower

1 Like

It’s good for you! I has lots of mental as well as physical benefits I’m sure. I have read that ejaculation on a daily basis is a factor in reducing some male problems later in life.

1 Like

This morning after everyone left the house and I had a bit of time to kill before going for my microchip

Edited by mod

We posted a few videos last week :scream::joy:

1 Like

Last night. Absolutely in love with this toy https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/thrust-pro-elite-katya-realistic-vagina-and-ass-masturbator-4.7kg/69975.html to the point the wife is very jealous.

Might have to get her out again this bank holiday weekend :heart_eyes::sweat_drops: