When did you last masturbate?

O I loved doing that, sometimes she would leave her worns one on my pillow for me to use or leave them somewhere to unexpectedly find like the breakfast cupboard. O I miss that so much.

2 Likes

Last night hoping I would get caught by OH and she did not disappoint

This morning.

Having a day off but my wife was wandering round the bedroom in her knickers getting ready for work. Tried to persuade her to call in late but she simply gave me a very quick BJ and told me to finish off without her. So I did!

2 Likes

This morning.

Lying in bed with a wand each masturbating for strictly timed periods. We use the T Minus Alexa skill to time ourselves for 5 min, 10 min or longer periods.
The aim is to come exactly at the end of the time. If you come too early you have to keep going with post orgasm torture. If you leave it too late you don’t get to come at all.
Of course I don’t get to come anyway unless she gives me permission. She got the first one right, missed out on the second one but had a massive orgasm in the third session.

Having read a few comments, im slightly concerned that I mastubate multiple times a day, every day without fail. Most recently with my fleshlight (it gets used once a week to switch things up)

I’ll comment again in an hour or so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Don’t think there is a fixed amount of times it’s supposed to be done! If I’m on my own I normally have a little play :ok_hand:

I’ve just had a play! Couldn’t make myself finish I’m gutted :pensive: not often that happens :man_facepalming:t3:

The thrill of a danger wank! Love it.

Well at least you were successful :ok_hand: I’ve literally nearly been caught by my missus tonight. I’m downstairs with babestation on in the background when I hear her coming down the stairs. Never moved so quick :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: it’s that ‘oh no’ moment. I think partners can sense it by our guilty looks lol

Needs must. I used a toy this morning. And planning on a late one tonight

Haha I can imagine the excuses when you catch him up to no good. I normally go really quiet and say to my wife ‘are you ok? I’m just taking it easy watching a ‘film’ :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Same here! Nothing better than a late night ‘relaxing’ :rofl:

:pray::pray:yep I’m going to do the same. I normally just stay up super late until the house is quiet. Fingers crossed you can get some ‘alone’ time in. Enjoy :wink:

Well my SO is asleep so it’s fun time :joy:

1 Like

Used bullet on wife for first time she came loads then grabbed my cock and walked me off over her tits magic

1 Like

Do you discuss this or brush it under the carpet. Does he watch you camming to other guys or girls?
I’d be very intrigued if my OH was doing this, but overall I wouldn’t like it. Each to their own and stay safe. No offence meant ok.

It’s such a shame you are unable to do anything you want without the fear of him catching you. Keep safe and well.

Well said @steve19 . Living in fear is no way to live @Justthe2ofus2007 xx