When did you last masturbate?

@Chosen-one nooo he posted his parcel through my letter box :wink:

Goes to apply for a delivery driver :rofl:

2 Likes

Goes to put on new body stocking for new delivery driver :joy::wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

See uploaded images… When approved lol

Or should I say if… Lol

:pray::rofl::rofl::rofl: your bonkers and brighten a day with your banter you are a tonic @Orgasm_Chaser

3 Likes

Na the body stocking gets delivered tomorrow with my :eggplant::eggplant:

No though theres always a nip slip :joy::peach: my ass looks biiig

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::rofl::man_facepalming:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Engaging in that would be a breach of the forum rules. Conversation should be kept open for all to join in, using the forum as a way to arouse yourself or others is not acceptable.

4 Likes

Fair enough, was thinking mainly of cheering up people feeling lonely but added a few more possibilities. Any other acceptable ideas?

That can be done on another thread? Maybe Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Goodnight?

1 Like

OK, my post is toast. :speak_no_evil:

I’m all for being there for one another, but not in a voyeuristic kind of way :slight_smile: Maybe a “Like = Here for you” thread?

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna apologies also… the banter was too funny, I’m suitably reprimanded sorry again

2 Likes

12 long days ago!! Nothing since, starting to get real horny, and aroused very easily!!

1 Like

This morning, prior to that would have been about 7 days ago

1 Like

Yesterday just before I went to bed at 11am, would love to this morning after nights, but I’m saving all my cum for tomorrow night when our LH order arrives…

3 Likes

The last time we masturbated was last night we enjoy masturbating in front of each other before sex sometimes with toy sometimes without.

2 Likes