When did you last masturbate?

Last night, I couldn’t sleep, OH asked to watch

4 Likes

Yesterday lunchtime for me, my boyfriend has been away this week so it has been most days / nights.

2 Likes

2 hours ago. Period finished and been getting turned on so easily.

I was only looking at butt plugs and other toys and turned myself on lol

Took edge off but still feel horny lol

3 Likes

Just again now :joy:

4 Likes

Gee whizz :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Chosen-one I feel better now :joy:

1 Like

Relaxed I guess :rofl::rofl::champagne:

@EmmaC1989 is trying to beat @Chosen-one masterbation record

5 Likes

NTM @Orgasm_Chaser I don’t have a problem :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Last week I think… or the week before, probably why I’m feeling so glum of late lol!

2 Likes

Hope you’re ok @AJSTAR

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser yeah I’ll get there eventually, just got that lonely feeling going on and craving cuddles :pleading_face:

2 Likes

It’s rubbish isn’t it sometimes. Feel free to come over to The lounge and get to know us all and have a chat.

1 Like

Keep it up!

Will be masturbating tonight in the shower with my butt plug :slight_smile:

1 Like

@KinkkCouple you need to change your avatar pic, it’s breaking forum rules.

5 Likes

This morning literally minutes after my husband left for work.

I purchased the Foreskin Flipper Dildo and some more Cum Lube and they both arrived yesterday.

My husband is circumcised and although I absolutely love this and wouldn’t change it for the world, I do find myself craving playing with a foreskin now and then. There’s something I just find so arousing and erotic about playing with it and pulling it back and moving it around that leaves me all shuddery with excitement.

If anyone else shares this kink then I honestly cannot recommend this dildo enough, and the feeling of it inside you is just something else.

Oh, and if you haven’t tried the Cum Lube before then… I actually have no words :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Yesterday afternoon when I had the house all to myself so decided to get toys out including anal dildo and play. @Blonde_Bunny I’m uncut and love to play with mine when I’m aroused but OH not there and I’m going to check out the cum lube

1 Like

This morning we took it in turns to watch each other. She used a rabbit and orgasmed 3 times. I used a wand on my cage but I wasn’t allowed to come.

2 Likes