When did you last masturbate?

@Orgasm_Chaser that’s really sweet thank you, maybe I will give it a check out :wink:

1 Like

Last night. Mrs S and I lay in bed and used vibrators on ourselves through our underwear. Mrs S orgasmed unexpectedly with the bullet and I finished off briefs down with some harder stimulation with a stroker. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Last night simple self pleasure by hand and erotic fiction

4 Likes

15 minutes ago, trying out my new toy and was worth every penny :smiley:

4 Likes

@EmmaC1989 what was the toy how did you rate it

@AWB1955

this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41131#fo_c=24&fo_k=ef1a86b13b42ada226005ee5c151c5c2&fo_s=monetateeapgb

I’d give it 9/10

2 Likes

Thanks @EmmaC1989 I have a birthday voucher not sure on the womaniser or a vibrator

What did youbthinl.of the thrusting motion @EmmaC1989

@AWB1955 really enjoyed it, hits the G-spot perfectly. Only downside it is a little loud with the thrusting and vibration combined, so I would need to muffle it with some blankets or wait until no one is home.

3 Likes

Thanks glad you enjoyed its either that one or womaniser looking for something to make me squirt

@EmmaC1989 the noise of the toy can be muted by loud sounds of pleasure. Subject to living arrangements.

1 Like

About 20mins ago. Nothing like a hit of cardio to start the day! X

2 Likes

Last night using this Happy Rabbit :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Last night simple hand job

2 Likes

Last night and this morning.

Had house to myself this morning for 2 hours so could have my toy on full power and no worries of my orgasm being overheard :joy:

7 Likes

Fantastic @EmmaC1989 im glad you managed some self loving and being able to express yourself vocally too :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Last night but it’s not so easy when you are staying with family. :biting_lip:

1 Like

@Cuffed yeah it was nice to not having to sneak around and hold back without worrying of being heard.

3 Likes

@EmmaC1989 are you doing a review on your new toy would be good to read it still undecided which one

1 Like

@AWB1955 probably later today