When Sex/Toys/Pleasure Goes Wrong! When was your last time?

As per title, When was your last mistake or mishap during your sexual adventures?

For me today, I tried a ‘inverted cock cage’. Arrived in the post while the Mrs was at work. Thought I’d give this a go! After some workings out and cold water I managed to fit the cage, somewhat comfortably and looking good.

Decided it’s time to try it out… what better then during a dog walk! Cut to 10 minutes later it feels like I’m constantly being kicked in the nuts with an internal pain in my stomach I’ve not felt for a long time… it’s 20 more minutes to make it back home. 5 minutes away from home I’m pulling the poor dog back home to get this cage off my cock as the pain has build up more and more until I’m starting to feel sick. Happy to get back home and un-cage myself! Needless to say… I don’t think I’ll be trying that out again fora while

2 Likes

I once received an injury to my penis during an overzealous and slightly misguided blowjob.
I’m not sure I need to say more on that one.
It was a mood killer.

This past Sunday afternoon we were transitioning to a rear entry prone position for anal and my wife kicked me squarely on the left nut while she was laying down and I was beginning to straddle her.

Quite unpleasant but I’m happy to report I kept my erection (I was in process of applying copious amounts of lube, so just kept that train going) and soundly fucked her in the ass in response (with consent, as planned, of course).

3 Likes

I’ve had various misadventures over the last 3 years of being caged so we make sure that one of us always has a key.
The problem is that you’re trying to contain something which constantly changes size and shape inside a rigid cage so things shift and get trapped. You always need a quick way out.

I’m just going to leave my review for the Jitterbug here. I went wrong. Stupidity, really not the toy’s fault.

…Please understand I played it down for the review, it was actually in situ all night and only made a reappearence after pooping the following day! :see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

My worst nightmare was when I was young and used a small thin vibrator up my bottom as me and my then boyfriend were looking to do anal sex - and I wanted to know if I could - as I slipped the vibrator up - it went too far and went totally inside me - I tried to get it out but could not

Suddenly my boyfriend came in and he could hear buzzing and i admitted it was stuck inside me- took about an hour to come out

1 Like

:rofl: At least it did come out, phew!

Thankfully, with my dilema, it was staying put permanently or coming out the way it went in. A back entrance loss I’d be panicking it had started it’s turbulent climb into the depths of my lower intestine. Journeying into the never before seen inner colon, in search of the elusive appendix. Only to be seen again by the mirth filled, smirking faces at A&E!

ouch, im wincing in pain just at the thought

I wouldn’t recommend it.

That is a heck of a review story @Peitho !
Thanks god it came out in the end!!!

1 Like

Yikes!! :flushed: few times in past I’ve tried anal toys what have vanished up but thankfully I’ve not had any recent mishaps :sweat_smile:

@AJSTAR , personally, I’m quite relieved to hear the stories of anal vanishing toys and that, in the stories we’ve heard so far, they’ve reappeared without medical intervention. I’m finding it quite reassuring :joy:.

Oh gosh, yeah I have a story from the other month with my OH. Apologies as it’s a long one, and I gotta give some context :sweat_smile:

Backstory - I sometimes lose consciousness when playing, it’s something I can do alone when I really want to, and can actually be really good for my brain, so I do it when I’ve been super stressed 1-2 times every 6 months.
It’s like a complete reset, no racing thoughts, just perfect silence in my head, and can help me sleep. It’s totally safe, and actually pretty normal for me to experience when playing solo. (I disclosed this to my OH, so they were informed that this is a thing)

Now for the actual incident…

Turns out my current OH can actually reset my brain pretty easy, and has figured out exactly how to do it :face_with_peeking_eye:. It happened 4-5 times in the span of my 2 week visit (I’ve never slept better :joy:), and one of those times, we were in doggy, it’d never happened in that position before.

So reset button accidently hit, cue windows shutdown noise. My head drops forward, and, as my OH reaches forward to try and catch my head, they end up pressing me into the bed, my head lower than usual, awkward angle, all in the span of a couple seconds.

There’s a little crunch sound, I immediately come to, sharp pain in my neck, tears in my eyes. Non-verbal safe-‘word’ on show, immediate stop, and aftercare kicks in.
(One thing about my OH as a dom, their aftercare is impeccable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Safe to say everything was off the table for a couple days, as I couldn’t move my neck too much or sit up without pain. And my OH went searching for something we could use to prevent a repeat of this in the future :rofl:
(The item they found to protect my neck was this one, so that’s one for testing when I visit next)

Omg :rofl::rofl: but that restraint looks pretty perfect for you.

1 Like

Yes!! It’s only in extreme cases when they don’t reappear so I guess all very lucky for the help of lube to keep the way slippery for a smooth exit :rofl:

1 Like

The bane of my life is rechargeable toys that lose their charge always at the most inappropriate moment. Frustratingly just as I’m about to reach my orgasm.

We are lucky that we have so many spares dildos and modern lithium ion batteries that we’re yet to have this issue

First ever injury this week. My wife used a ball gag on me instead of the softer bit gag and whilst in session felt a crack in my mouth…

Once we finished I took it off and a large portion of tooth fell out! My teeth are weak as it is due to medical needs so didn’t help.

Session was great anyway!