My Reviews

by @Peitho , 18th July 2022
Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney The Jitterbug Silicone Clitoral Vibrator

This Jitterbug just doesn’t have the Swing for me

It seems I’m a girl more into my Cha-Cha-Cha than my Jitterbugging.

The positives first, there is no question this is a luxury vibe. As a gift the presentation (like all in the Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney range) is spectacular. The cardboard outer went into recycling but the padded zip up box case with moulded segments for toy and cable storage is pure indulgence and will obviously be what I keep this toy in. It’s beautiful.

The feel of the toy before turning on the vibrations is spectacular. It is a liquid silicone with softness and give over a firm inner, again pure luxury and feels devine in my hand.

The control dynamics of the toy are perfection. It is so easy to use. A two second hold on the right button turns it on and further clicks up the intensity through the three levels. A two second hold turns it off again at any stage. The left button dictates the pattern and that sticks with whatever strength you have set on the right. I am a constant vibration girl so I really only need to use the right button. If I do accidentally press the left, a hold of the left button will return it straight to a constant vibration. I love this, it is very cleverly thought out. There is also a very easy to activate travel lock set by holding both buttons together.

Charging again is simple, a magnetic charger with a strong attraction that connects to the toy’s buttons. Easy. Pleasingly, it also has a very long battery life and holds charge well between uses.

Those were the positives. Unfortunately, in use this little bug just doesn’t quite do it for me. The vibrations are focussed in the tips, particularly the heart end so it definitely worked best for me holding the other end and focusing the heart end on my clit. The vibrations are relatively strong but beyond the first tend to feel buzzier than I ideally like on my clit and very buzzy in my hand which is frustrating. Yes, I can get there with the little pebble vibe but it takes a lot more effort for me than with a wand, my suction toys or even a good bullet and the vibrations travelling through my hand annoy me.

And now an additional warning… and this is entirely my fault not the vibe’s…

On my third try with my Jitterbug I was getting frustrated but wanted a result so being completely waterproof I thought screw it, I’m just going to insert it like an egg and use my Melt (which is always charged and to hand) on my clit. Now don’t get me wrong, it was a great combination that worked well until I was done and then the tricky part. I am begging you, don’t insert this vibe vaginally! It is not meant to be inserted of course and it was only a combination of frustration and stupidity that had made me do so. Turns out this little Jitterbug goes in much, much easier than it comes out again! Being kidney shaped rather than egg shaped it catches and does not want to depart. A lot of fiddling and the thankfully easy controls meant I managed to turn the vibrations off while in situ but the little bug was still not departing. After much time and fully relaxed, but we’re talking many hours of getting on with daily life not five minutes of pushing, I managed to pop it out. Please, for the sake of your mental wellbeing don’t be as stupid as me!

In conclusion, it is a luxurious, high quality, cute looking toy that just doesn’t hit quite the right notes for me. Don’t be put off this range by my non glowing review. I also have the Cha-Cha-Cha and I love it, my suggestion, buy that one instead.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: It is a luxury toy, the quality and presentation are superb. Clever control design.

Cons: The vibration through my hand was very strong and the higher strength vibes are buzzy.

Bottom Line: A beautiful gift but for my preferences there are better choices out there. Buy the Cha-Cha-Cha.

7 Likes